Spyder Garage

Default New 622 Trailer from Greenwood SC

This is just a shout out for a job well done by Performance Cycle in Greenwood SC.

I've been looking for a Timeless Black trailer to match my RT but had no success finding one around Atlanta. I did a dealer search and located one in Greenwood SC, called them and made a deal over the phone for the trailer, hitch and installation.

My wife and I trekked to Greenwood today and Keith and the guys at Performance Cycle installed the hitch, fitted up the trailer and also looked after a small problem with the brake pedal return that developed on my wife's RT. We also purchased and had them install a set of Baker Air Wings on her bike since the temp was close to 100 degrees today.

On the way back both bikes showed the ambient temp to be 103-105 so the Air Wings earned their keep. We saw some dark skies and prayed for rain. Unfortunately we prayed too much and got completely engulfed less than ten miles from home. Despite the rain, hail, high wind and several close by lightning strikes we made it back safely.

Again, thanks to Keith and the folks at Performance Cycle in Greenwood!
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

DT:

Very nice. Trailers must be in the weather or something. Hawk has an RT622 located. You got yours, and SWMBO and I have a Bunkhouse on order that should ship this week.

Hehe. Will hafto have a 'trailer meet'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk