Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Rear Tire again?

I know this is probably well documented but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me who has the capability of changing the rear tire? I have always done my own motorcycle tires but no way am I going to try to use spoons on this thing. So I don't know who is qualified. I don't want to take it to the Can-Am dealer cause they already told me that they sent theirs out to the harley dealer to balance. I am fine with taking the wheel off and putting it back on. I just need to have the tire mounted and balanced

Anyone find a car tire they love that fits?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by challman View Post
    Can anyone tell me who has the capability of changing the rear tire? I just need to have the tire mounted and balanced

Anyone find a car tire they love that fits?
    I took mine to a local tire guy to have it mounted and balanced (Goodyear tire center I think?). Most any tire shop can change it. It just requires a balancer that fits in the really small center hole. As for the tire, I really like my Toyo Proxes 4 and it seems to be wearing much better than the stock tire.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SSG Bean View Post
    I took mine to a local tire guy to have it mounted and balanced (Goodyear tire center I think?). Most any tire shop can change it. It just requires a balancer that fits in the really small center hole. As for the tire, I really like my Toyo Proxes 4 and it seems to be wearing much better than the stock tire.
    thanks

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

My dealer's service guys told me they will only mount and install OEM tires.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

discount tires.. and ride on....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave711 View Post
    discount tires.. and ride on....
    +1
    BTW I put a Falken 512. I've been happy with it so far. It did fine in the rain on my trip back from Maggie Valley.
    Last edited by Trickie Dick; 07-06-2011 at 09:26 PM.