Thread: Paint job

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Paint job

Anyone got an idea of how much I should expect to pay for a nice (but not complicated) paint job on a spyder? Also.. Will they be able to paint the flat (bumpy) part of my r-35 bags and expect it to stay?

Spyder Garage

$1200 Thats the quote I got for the colored panels, fenders, removed and installed by me. No air brushing but a nice patterned sort of diamond finish.
    Last edited by Campverdefela; 06-30-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    Hindle exhaust, Kewlmetal K&N intake + prefilter, Kuryakyn widow pegs, Kuryakyn grips, Madstad 20in. windshield, Juice Box, 02Modifier, Kewlmetal backrest and carrier, missing air dam, missing belt shield, 1" riser, Kewlmetal handlebar risers,Evoluzione sway bar, Street Magic/Day Runner Pucks, Glo Riders Amsoil, 10w40, Rons performance wires

Spyder Garage

There are a lot of different factors: candy paint, multiple colors per panel, type of paint, etc. You may be looking at upwards of $2,500, depending on what exactly you want. The best way to do it is to go get a bid and ask the professionals.
    Old Spyder Mods:
    No Magic Neon Triple Play II, Leo Vince SBK Exhaust, MMG Backrest, BRP Seat Skin, XOPRODOX Grips & Throttle Rocker, Paint By Tallant's Hot Rods, Kewl Metal Air Filter, Juice Box, Evoluzione O2 Mod, DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap, Ride Wright Mojo Wheels and Pulley, Custom Handlebars, Relocated Ignition Switch, Madstad Robo Brackets, Evoluzione Swaybar, RT Shocks/Springs, Toyo R1R, Odyssey Battery, Lowered Shock Mount, SFB Floorboards, Fenderless w/ Custom License Bracket.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    Are you talking about a full body paint like mine or just the colored panels?
    the whole thing. I really am not fond of the black strip they put down the sides of all the rs models
    that would include bags console, rack and backrest I would take the panels off