Spyder Garage

Default Spyderlovers at Zona Rosa (KC,MO)

I was riding my spyder through Zona Rosa in Kansas City on Wednesday evening (15 June) and I think I saw a woman sitting at the Irish pub on the corner wearing a Spyderlovers t-shirt. I did a double take, but couldn't confirm it was before I passed. If it was a Spyderlovers shirt, it's good to see others from this forum advertising proudly. Sorry I didn't wave. I didn't want to make a fool of myself, waving at random folks, if it was not a forum shirt. Everyone have a good weekend and be safe!
    Old Spyder Mods:
    No Magic Neon Triple Play II, Leo Vince SBK Exhaust, MMG Backrest, BRP Seat Skin, XOPRODOX Grips & Throttle Rocker, Paint By Tallant's Hot Rods, Kewl Metal Air Filter, Juice Box, Evoluzione O2 Mod, DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap, Ride Wright Mojo Wheels and Pulley, Custom Handlebars, Relocated Ignition Switch, Madstad Robo Brackets, Evoluzione Swaybar, RT Shocks/Springs, Toyo R1R, Odyssey Battery, Lowered Shock Mount, SFB Floorboards, Fenderless w/ Custom License Bracket.

Spyder Garage

SSG BEAN.............do you ever get to the other side of the state If you do, give a yell, we could meet up!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I live on the KS side (lenexa) and Ive been seen a lot more spyders riding around over here. Maybe we need to setup a (local's meet)?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Meet

I had actully been wanting to do that! I'm up near liberty, in north KC, MO, and I know there are two other spyders I see alot. I was thinking maybe a weekly breakfast meet, maybe a sunday lunchon, or something.

V

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    SSG BEAN.............do you ever get to the other side of the state If you do, give a yell, we could meet up!
    I haven't been to St. Louis since around '99 or 2000. If I do get to the east side of the state, or if there is something arranged around mid Missouri, I'll give you a shout. I hope to get to the next large Missouri meeting of spyder ryders. I was mobilized for training and couldn't make it to Cuba this year.
    Old Spyder Mods:
    No Magic Neon Triple Play II, Leo Vince SBK Exhaust, MMG Backrest, BRP Seat Skin, XOPRODOX Grips & Throttle Rocker, Paint By Tallant's Hot Rods, Kewl Metal Air Filter, Juice Box, Evoluzione O2 Mod, DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap, Ride Wright Mojo Wheels and Pulley, Custom Handlebars, Relocated Ignition Switch, Madstad Robo Brackets, Evoluzione Swaybar, RT Shocks/Springs, Toyo R1R, Odyssey Battery, Lowered Shock Mount, SFB Floorboards, Fenderless w/ Custom License Bracket.

Spyder Garage

I'd be happy to meet up with you KC ryders. I will be headed out of town tomorrow and won't return until next Saturday, but lets try to work on something soon.
    Old Spyder Mods: