Thread: Just my luck!

Spyder Garage

Default Just my luck!

First we decided that Sis wasn't ready to ride to Cherokee, and I decided to go alone. Today, HP decided that I really needed to be available and shouldn't take off to ride.

So, we will hold down the fort here in Florida, while y'all enjoy a great trip. I pray everyone remains safe, and has a great time. We are truly sorry that we will miss this, but maybe next year.

We'll be watching for updates -- post a lot and make us jealous.

Mike

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

...we'll take lots of pictures.
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

and make you JEALOUS

Spyder Garage

Thanks guys

Spyder Garage

Mike, Cindy and I are so so sorry that we won't be able to see either your or Sis. Not to rub it in, but the temp right now at almost 10:00 P.M., has to be in the mid 50s and probably get lower.

We certainly would have enjoyed your company.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Thanks Chris, we're both very sorry that the trip didn't work out, we were looking forward to riding with you guys. As for the evening temps, yes, I'm eating my heart out. Let's try to meet for lunch when you get back so we can hear some tales.

Mike

Spyder Garage

Sorry you can't make it. We know how you feel. When we didn't think we would be able to we were very disappointed. I'm still going through alot to make things work on our end. Tell sis Johnnyg said to work that knee and she will be riding soon. Will try to keep you posted. JC

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I completely understand how you feel Mike. I wasn't able to make it either Hopefully next year for me as well. Would like to hear all the news when everyone gets back. Let me know a time and place and I'll ride over from beautiful Oviedo(by UCF). Hope everyone has a safe ryde and a wonderful time. Take care all.
    Life should NOT be journey to grave with intention of arriving safely in attractive and well-preserved body, but rather you skid in sideways on 1 leg with body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

RT-S PE#0048
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    First we decided that Sis wasn't ready to ride to Cherokee, and I decided to go alone. Today, HP decided that I really needed to be available and shouldn't take off to ride.

So, we will hold down the fort here in Florida, while y'all enjoy a great trip. I pray everyone remains safe, and has a great time. We are truly sorry that we will miss this, but maybe next year.

We'll be watching for updates -- post a lot and make us jealous.

Mike
    We missed you! Hope all is well with Sis and look forward to seeing you both soon!

Spyder Garage

Thanks Annie, we just arrived home from Atlanta (Wed the 22nd), and plan to try some rides and see how Sis does. She is healing well and walking very well so we may be back soon.

Mike