Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Heading to Maggie Valley Hopefully

If my spyder is ready tomorrow like I was told it should be i'll be leaving Wednesday morning from the Memphis area heading towards Maggie Valley. Is there anyone coming through here Wednesday? I'll be heading up I-40 if anyone is interested in meeting up to ride
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

Best of luck getting your Spyder back. Hopefully we will see you on Thursday at Lamont's.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default YaY!!!

Well good news and bad news. Good news is i have my spyder back after 6 long months!!!! Bad news I won't get to leave at 6am like I wanted to head toward Maggie Valley. Hopefully i'll be getting out of Memphis by 12pm though.

Picked up my spyder at 615 this evening and the dealer told me to try to ride it some this evening to make sure no problems come up and then bring it back when they open in the AM to have it checked out one last time before making the 477 mile hike to Maggie Valley. Wonder if I can make that entire ride in 1 day since I have ridden since well i forgot how long ago haha. I did manage to put a little over 100 miles on it this evening! So if anyone is heading through here around 12pm or and wants to ride let me know!
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi all the wife and I will be leaving Marietta Ga. about 12:00 noon on Wednesday and trailering the Spyder to Maggy Valley. Anybody want to meet up. We are staying at the Comfort Inn.

Pete

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    You should be able to do it. Just take little 10 or 15 minute stretch breaks in between gas stops and you'll do fine.
    Thanks for the advice i was thinking about a 10 minute break or so every hour or horu and a half. Will about an hour and a half to two hours to the ride.
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!