Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

arrr reality tv ...
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peoriafirefighter View Post
    I have met them and had my picture taken with the Firefighter Bike. Vinnie is the best in my opinion. Their bike are theme bikes and look better on TV, very crude welds up close. They are not in the same league as some of the other older bike builders. I would not be buying any Spyder products from them. Just my 2 cents on the subject.
    thats what i've seen also ...poor quality
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Myself and Paul Jr at the Tucker Rocky dealer show last year...

He was really nice with me and super cool to talk to. Vinny was there as well and I can say the same for him. Both great guys.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peoriafirefighter View Post
    ...Vinnie is the best in my opinion...

Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Yes i have talked with them all at one time or another in fact vinny's v-force customs is a small shop and they invited me in very friendly and incase anyone did not know vinnys place is literally right around the corner from PJD and all 3 places are in the same 5 mile radius. Paul sr. has reconnected with danny so 1 down 2 to go i don't think he ever had a problem with his daughter as far as i know? As for the foreclosure on the building according to the local paper He wants to build another shop next to his current one with the same grants he got from the county before. Dude your in foreclosure if you can't pay now, then how you going to pay for the new building?

Roger

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Dude your in foreclosure if you can't pay now, then how you going to pay for the new building?
    It's not a foreclosure, Its how the big guys renegotiate a loan[mortgage payments]
    When the banks really don't want another piece of property to board up and maintain. [and pay taxes on]
    It's just who blinks first, And i don't think the mortgage holders want that White Elephant of a building on their hands.
    Last edited by boborgera; 06-01-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post
    It's not a foreclosure, Its how the big guys renegotiate a loan[mortgage payments]
    When the banks really don't want another piece of property to board up and maintain. [and pay taxes on]
    It's just who blinks first, And i don't think the mortgage holders want that White Elephant of a building on their hands.
    With todays low interest rates, that is just smart business and you don't have to be a big shot. I've done it myself.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

We delt with OCC and built many custom neon products for OCC bikes back in 04 ansd 05.

We have been there several times while I was building these items for the bikes. We even know the other "partner" Dee who was squeezed out in the beginning when the show started to take off.

Dee gave us the full story on the "real deal" going there, which is not always as it seems.

All I can tell you is from what we have seen first hand in our dealings with them is this...

It's a TV show that really has very little to do with "reality" anymore.
    [URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    My first suggestion to him would make things right with his boys.
    I agree. I like watching them build bikes but really dislike the inter-family fighting. I don't care if they think it makes for good TV or not, it sends out bad vibs and adds nothing to the bike world.

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I met JR briefly in Indy and from watching his shows he seems like a good guy as far as I can tell, I'm sure he has his issues too but he's not one BIG issue like his father is. I'm never seen a father do his best to destroy his son and disrespect him at every chance he gets like SIR does.

Sorry if OCC starts building parts for the Spyder they'll have to look for another place to sponsor other than SpyderLovers. Now if Paul JR Designs wants to make parts for the Spyder and sponsor the site I would be glad to have him here. He's the real talent as far as I'm concerned.
    Very cool Lamont. You have a way of knowing what it takes to kep SpyderLover the best site on the internet. Makes me feel proud to be a sponsor. Keep it up my friend.

John
    SealFloorBoards