Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Smile Possible new vendor down the road?

While i was at Artic Adventures on saturday i just missed seeing Paul Tuetle SR. from Orange County Choppers (not really see him all the time he lives right down the road from my brother) He stopped by i guess to get information about the spyder because he was looking at making his own aftermarket products for it. We will see!

Roger

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    While i was at Artic Adventures on saturday i just missed seeing Paul Tuetle SR. from Orange County Choppers (not really see him all the time he lives right down the road from my brother) He stopped by i guess to get information about the spyder because he was looking at making his own aftermarket products for it. We will see!
    Maybe he's seeing potential...
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Maybe he's seeing potential...

That would be interesting...New Stuff...

Freebob...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Do you think that he could be talked into doing a buildup of one?? That'd be a show worth watching!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

What would you all like to see? maybe we can get suggestions to him?

Roger

Spyder Garage

What would you all like to see? maybe we can get suggestions to him?
    My first suggestion to him would make things right with his boys.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

Just the reality of REALITY SHOWS.....

Freebob...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

and then get down to business making cool spyder products

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

He has bigger problems, in addition to the law suites he is dealing with his biggest is the bank is about to four close on the OCC building. I took a ride up there on Sunday and hanged around for a bit and there were no other bikers while I was there and only 3 cars came into the parking lot.

arntufun

IMO Paul JR is the better bike builder than the old man. And Mikey makes the show worth watching.

Spyder Garage

Default OCC - Coool!

Maybe they could work up some nice chrome mouldings and tips for the Spyder fenders ...

.... Like I suggested before ....

Spyder Garage

Smile

I agree 100% but that is a family matter that they have to resolve and i hope they do it before it's to late!
    Anyone see last nights episode. Sr kept saying we have the people the machines and technology they don't
    but from what i saw jrs bike is hand made and has some real good lines to it, the back fender is what i want to see when its all painted. Pretty good thinking on the tail light.
    Last edited by Roger; 05-31-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Roger

Spyder Garage

Jr has the skill and vision of how to build a bike, Sr had the money until he built the new shop. His ego got bigger than his wallet.

Spyder Garage

I agree 100% but that is a family matter that they have to resolve and i hope they do it before it's to late!
    Anyone see last nights episode. Sr kept saying we have the people the machines and technology they don't
    but from what i saw jrs bike is hand made and has some real good lines to it, the back fender is what i want to see when its all painted. Pretty good thinking on the tail light.
    I met JR briefly in Indy and from watching his shows he seems like a good guy as far as I can tell, I'm sure he has his issues too but he's not one BIG issue like his father is. I'm never seen a father do his best to destroy his son and disrespect him at every chance he gets like SIR does.

Sorry if OCC starts building parts for the Spyder they'll have to look for another place to sponsor other than SpyderLovers. Now if Paul JR Designs wants to make parts for the Spyder and sponsor the site I would be glad to have him here. He's the real talent as far as I'm concerned.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Don't know why everyone is getting all excited here. It is just a reality show that is following the same format as all the others. The fighting is the thread that holds the show together. I also live right nearby and the word here is, them boys are laughing all the way to the bank.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

AMEN!!!! Be a father for a change instead of a selfish jerk! Just saying ...

Spyder Garage

No Jersey Shore bike bling. Lol
    2009 Spyder RS (non operational)
    2022 Spyder RT Limited
    2022 RT Limited , Carbon black

Spyder Garage

I know that a lot of 'normal' reality shows (THERE'S an active oxymoron) get polluted by the producers. Controversy, tension and ab-normalcy drives viewership. We all know that, because we're talking about it here.

But I'm in Lamont's court. You look at what fame does to some people. It turns 'normal' people into ego-maniacs. His way or no way. I agree that JR is a far better designer than SR. But I think there WAS a part in SR's life where he lovingly showed Paulie how to cut and weld. That's the piece that bugs me about the direction the producers have allowed this to go, or better said... nudged it to go. I believe the producers fed into SR's already blooming ego and helped the tension to grow into full fledged war. Sure, they're all winning at the bank. But at what cost? Even Mikey's comic relief no longer fixed things.

Here's the difference-
    • If Sr was reading this he would point at me and yell= "B** S**"
    • Jr would think about it and make a reasonably logical rebuttal. Maybe with passion, but there would be intelligent thinking involved.
    I could be friends with Jr.

Spyder Garage

Smile

I met JR briefly in Indy and from watching his shows he seems like a good guy as far as I can tell, I'm sure he has his issues too but he's not one BIG issue like his father is. I'm never seen a father do his best to destroy his son and disrespect him at every chance he gets like SIR does.

Sorry if OCC starts building parts for the Spyder they'll have to look for another place to sponsor other than SpyderLovers. Now if Paul JR Designs wants to make parts for the Spyder and sponsor the site I would be glad to have him here. He's the real talent as far as I'm concerned.
    I Kind of figured that, i picked up on that from your first post.
    I don't know how any father could do that to their own children?

Roger

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Don't know why everyone is getting all excited here. It is just a reality show that is following the same format as all the others. The fighting is the thread that holds the show together. I also live right nearby and the word here is, them boys are laughing all the way to the bank.
    The fighting ain't fiction... Everything these guys do is always at high volume and blood pressures... it's the nature of their family dynamic. I've got 2 friends who've known senior since he was a youth with an "interesting lifestyle". They swear that nothing has changed... I got tired of their show when the yelling finally replaced the building of the bikes..real shame...

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm willing to bet it's all part of the show.
    When the viewers get tired of it they'll kiss and make up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post

I'm willing to bet it's all part of the show.
    When the viewers get tired of it they'll kiss and make up.
    You think the lawsuit is part of the show, the two separate businesses is part of the show, the fact that he hasn't talked with any of his other sons is part of the show? I know there is "good TV" but for the most part what you see is what you get as far as their relationship from folks I know that know them.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You think the lawsuit is part of the show, the two separate businesses is part of the show, the fact that he hasn't talked with any of his other sons is part of the show? I know there is "good TV" but for the most part what you see is what you get as far as their relationship from folks I know that know them.
    Actually they're a bit more like a train wreck fixin' to happen... It's a dang shame too because they do have a lot of talent and can build some pretty nice rideable artwork
    As far a Spyders... Don't you just see them coming up with a finned piece that fits in the front fender channels??? \
    (My palms just started sweating!)

Registered Users Peoriafirefighter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have met them and had my picture taken with the Firefighter Bike. Vinnie is the best in my opinion. Their bike are theme bikes and look better on TV, very crude welds up close. They are not in the same league as some of the other older bike builders. I would not be buying any Spyder products from them. Just my 2 cents on the subject.