Spyder Garage

Default Corbin vs Ultimate Seat

Sorry, but I could not find the original thread on the question concerning which is best. My significant other has a Corbin, I just got my Ultimate. I had to ride behind John recently to pick my Spyder up as it has gotten some graphics put on. The trip was 1.5 hours and as a passenger, the Corbin is HORRIBLE. The passenger seat slopes so you are always sliding forward. Also he has his back rest on and the back of it hit me right between the legs and was VERY uncomfortable. He also is not overly happy with the way the two seats are split and you only lift the driver's seat when gassing up. I love my Ultimate. Not only is the driver (rider) seat comfortable the passenger seat is set up very nicely. It does have a level seat and the driver(rider) backrest allows plenty of room for passenger legs, etc.

Just my opinion, but thought I would let the people know about the passenger part on the Corbins.,

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

really nice post we were going to get the corbin but im thinking hard about it now
    since your from mo where did u get your ultimate seats and was it
    hard to install

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Had a Corbin on my RT but too much sliding around. Not comfortable at all. Sold it for half the price plus shipping.