Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default At the calcsi windshield headquarters

Mark the owner was very helpful with getting my f1 slider trimmed. I was going to have them cut couple of pieces of windshield for me but I would have to use the sliding hardware from f1 anyway so I just trimmed off the ears and slimmed it down a bit.
    They had like 20 windshields going out on ups truck and 8 of them were for spyders so seems like they are doing well with spyders and their products seems to be top quality. They have many spyder windshield cut and wrapped to be shipped out too.
    6 states down 42 states to go

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by aka1004 View Post
    Mark the owner was very helpful with getting my f1 slider trimmed. I was going to have them cut couple of pieces of windshield for me but I would have to use the sliding hardware from f1 anyway so I just trimmed off the ears and slimmed it down a bit.
    They had like 20 windshields going out on ups truck and 8 of them were for spyders so seems like they are doing well with spyders and their products seems to be top quality. They have many spyder windshield cut and wrapped to be shipped out too.
    Great Company-When I wanted the Extra Large windshield after about 6 months they had me send the Large one back (Had Minor Scratches) and Gave me $50 credit on the old one and only charged me $100 for the new Extra large Soo it only cost me $50 plus shipping for the New One!! Can,t beat that!!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Calsci is a great company and a lot of good information is on their website. Good reading even if you're not shopping for a new screen now. I have one of their shields on my BMW GS and it has made a remarkable difference. When the F1 breaks (or something) on my Spyder, I will be calling Calsci.
    pe 792; Hindle, performance filter, O2 mod, custom seat, NMN risers, F1 Slider, cowl vents, cold air induction, Triple play, Tipz kit, highway pegs, Kury ISO pegs, grips and throttle lock, 3 gal aux Tour Tank on custom rack.