Spyder Garage

Default HDXBONES - Horseheads NY?

Is the Ct. group going to go to Horseheads N.Y. for the Troop Ride at the end of July? Nan & I are looking at going and would like to meet up with all of you again. Great time last year.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HDXBONES View Post
    We had a great time as well, and plan on attending again this year. As soon as we have the details of the event and our travel plans, we'll let you know
    Sounds good! Also for a great cause, to support the USO.

arntufun

Don't forget the Spyders in the Adirondacks rally in Lake Placid, NY July 28-30th.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Will be doing the run on the way home from Spyders in the Adirondacks if the doc clears me for travel.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    Will be doing the run on the way home from Spyders in the Adirondacks if the doc clears me for travel.
    If you make the Horseheads ride will look foward to meeting you.

We won't make the Adirondack ride. We leave on the 29th to go to Horseheads. We do plan on going to lake placid the 2nd week of July to do some Kayaking. Our favorite Kayak area.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I usually do my kayacking on the moose river in lewis county...only class 5 river east of the mississippi I believe. Grew up in the Adirondacks so I'll be on home turf. Would be nice to meet up with you folks if schedules allow.

Spyder Garage

Default grumpybob

Is there pre-registration? If so, is there a website to check? I think I can make it this year.

Spyder Garage

Default WYLIEC

I saw that HDXBONES sent the web site, He will also know more about it than I will.

HDXBONES probably remembers the hotel we stayed at. Something - Garden Inn - I think. Anyway it was a nice hotel. We will probably stay there this year also. If you are a Vet tell them you want the Military Discount, it was a pretty good deal last year.

We left late Friday morning last year. Went thru Auburn. Was a nice ride. Will probably do the same thing this year.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by grumpybob View Post
    Is the Ct. group going to go to Horseheads N.Y. for the Troop Ride at the end of July? Nan & I are looking at going and would like to meet up with all of you again. Great time last year.
    We'll be going - July 30th is the ride. We'll be heading up on the 29th. Hilton Garden Inn is the hotel we stayed at before - probably stay there again too

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smylinacha View Post
    We'll be going - July 30th is the ride. We'll be heading up on the 29th. Hilton Garden Inn is the hotel we stayed at before - probably stay there again too
    Hi;
    How are you guys/girls doing? We will be doing the same, Leave on Sunday morning to come home.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smylinacha View Post
    Have not heard from you guys in a while. I tried to do this last year, but never made it, so this year is a must. I won't do the adirondack thing because of politics last year at SITS. And I'm also doing a group ride during Americade to the top of White Face. Let me know if your coming my way and I'll join you.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Smile

Ron i remember you and i were both going to do it i forgot why i could not? Sounds like a trip to me. Just for the heck of it i tried to look at the preregistration but it wont open? I know the way but what the heck we could maybe ride with HDX and Smylinacha. They ride at night i know you don't care for that so whatever you want to do? and if they don't mind?

Roger

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HDXBONES View Post
    Hey Ron! You and Roger are welcome to ride there with us, we'll probably run 84 out to 17, we can meet up along the way. We'll iron it out as it gets closer. Don't think we'll be at Americade, we might run up to Maine to get my bike dyno tuned around then. We should try to hook up some weekend in Duchess County for a ride/lunch.....
    Sounds good. Did you know about the Hudson Valley Spyder Riders, check it out on facebook.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Found the thread and bumped it up. Roger time to make plans on were to stay. HDX Bones let us know anything else we need. PM me with the details if necessary.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Just make sure and bring plenty of extra oil------ ;-)

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Booked a room today, so I'm all set.
    Happy Spyder Owner