Thread: Spyderfest

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

Well I'm finishing the packing and plan to be on the road tomorrow morning at 0600. Now if the wife will stick to my depart time I'll be happy. But I look forward to see some old friend and meeting new one. Everyone going have a safe trip see you there.
    Caution:When you argue with an idiot,You have to lower your standards and then you get beat by their experience

Spyder Garage

We are leaving Tuesday night. Hopefully be at Cowtown to register before they close Wednesday.
    Not to far of a drive at 666 miles.

Invalid Emails
    Mississauga Ontario Canada Alamo Texas jan to may
    Spyder Garage

All packed and ready to let the clutch out by 9:00 am Monday morning, opps I forgot its a SE5. 1st nite in Ft. Wayne 2nd in St. Louis 3rd in Cuba. Can't wait let the fun begin.
    Last edited by nudle; 04-24-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Spyder Garage

Getting underway in about 2 hours. Laying over in Louisville KY for the night and heading for Cuba at first light tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Irish
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Details today, heading out ~ 9 AM tomorrow, looks like I might need waterwings. I've got something for you, Irish. Lookin foward to seeing friends and meking new ones.

john

Spyder Garage

heading out tomorrow AM sometime... stopping in IL for the night... riding 2 up... bummer about the weather forecast. hope it changes.

installed the GPS power cable and the fender LED lights on front fenders ... so finish oil change today...

loading up new ipod touch with music and be ready once I get the stupid replacement drain plug for oil ...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default have not done anything yet

Hope to leave Wed at 6AM, heading stright to BASS PRO SHOP in KC for a early lunch, then on to CUBA, will have a hard time sleeping Tues night, anyone else want to meet at BPS, about 11.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jimclarkf1 View Post
    Hope to leave Wed at 6AM, heading stright to BASS PRO SHOP in KC for a early lunch, then on to CUBA, will have a hard time sleeping Tues night, anyone else want to meet at BPS, about 11.
    Jim,
    My shop is only about 12 miles South of Olathe Ks. If you would like to stop by, we have a great Bar-B-Q restaurant here in town. Give me a call if you want to meet there for lunch.

Bob
    PowerSports4Less
    913-484-1165-personal cell #