Spyder Garage

Default Two Brothers Juice Box

Heads up to all. I went and saw my new 2011 White Limited RT which I had them put the TB exhaust system and the juice box on the unit. Guess what, the 2010 juice box will not connect too the 2011 model and the wiring has been changed by BRP. I was told it would be 3 month before that could be installed. Can't wait to get it on the road on Sat. and I will ride it without the juicer.
    Last edited by redlightron; 04-15-2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: needed to add ed on the end of install

Spyder Garage

I may be in the same boat with the Juice Box. What are you doing with the juice box ? Is TB going to relace it with a different JB for the 2011 ?
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I sure would not want to have the open T/B exhaust without the JuiceBox for very long. The backfiring gets obnoxious.
    About the only thing you can do is put on a P1X tip and avoid the aftermarket air filters to try to limit the airflow until they make a J/B to fit the 2011.

Spyder Garage

I do have a power tip to put on if it gets too loud and TB said it would be 3 months which means I will be traveling cross country (June) to the East coast and back, so I'm sure it will get loud. Thanks for the tip on the tip.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by redlightron View Post
    Heads up to all. I went and saw my new 2011 White Limited RT which I had them put the TB exhaust system and the juice box on the unit. Guess what, the 2010 juice box will not connect too the 2011 model and the wiring has been changed by BRP. I was told it would be 3 month before that could be installed. Can't wait to get it on the road on Sat. and I will ride it without the juicer.
    Wonder if they switched some of the connectors to match what the RT has? Maybe the RT version of JB would work????

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

JB didn't know that BRP changed the harness connectors and I'm told that's why it didn't work. Only time will tell.