Spyder Garage

Default Bluetooth Headset

Hello Everyone
    I need some help. We have the G4 which works for conversation and cell use. With warm weather coming, we will start wearing our half helmets, with which we have no trouble talking to each other, but I need a bluetooth headset for cell use only. In my business, I may not want callers to know where I am or what I am doing, so as little wind noise picked up by the mic as possible is important. I need suggestions as to which models will best work for this. The headset cannot have the small helmet speakers, but I guess it would be OK if the mic boom mounted on the helmet. Needing advice, I know the best people to go to!
    Thanks
    Rudy

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Bluetooth Headset

I use the Blinc M Mobile and Modular integrated communication system. This is a fully functional bluetooth system that I use with my Android Incredible Smart Phone by Verizon. I can receive music, nav directions and phone calls all over the same device. Each one takes priority over the other. This company also makes fully integrated helmets with the same devices. Contact Dennis at www.hhsportsprotection.com for more information. This has been a great Bluetooth device for me.