Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ok Are you grandpa???

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Were in---Where is JJ? Who's the leader of the pack of the Huligans on the crawl again C j ------ { jc }

For those of you that don't know yet Carol got her License last wednesday so I've been told that our initials will be changed to C j
    We know you are saw the twins on face book, hey where are the pics on here, where is hey i am grandpa, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    OK I know we just had Daytona and everybody is probably excited and planning for Cuba, but the Leesburg Bikefest is just around the corner too.
    April 9th is the day Mary and I are planning on going for the day.
    Is anyone else interested???and if so maybe we can plan to meet for lunch there---or just meet.
    Let me know and we can make a plan.
    Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL
    I am very interested honey, cannot wait. Wish we could leave from Leesburg and go all the way to Cuba, love that ride.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    Congratulations Carol. Sis has been practicing and wants to get her license too, but will have to wait until after her knee replacement surgery on March 30th. Which is also why we won't be able to make Leesburg. Y'all have fun...
    Good luck on the knee surgery. Sis make sure you do all your therapy like the doc says. You will recover a lot quicker. Keep us posted Carol and John

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

OK here we go since know body wants to put a time, I'll say 12 noon SAT the 9th for lunch and at JJ Fins Dockside 3351 W Burleigh Blvd Tavares FL 32778 If going south on 441 from Leesburg on your it's 2.5 mi past the leesburg airport on the right look for the Holiday Inn Express it sets right beside it. If your coming from the south on your it [1 3/4 ] mi past the jct 441 north and SR-19 south you'll go over the dead river bridge on 441 north, JJ Fins setes on the left north of Tavares, FL We hope every one has a safe trip getting here. From there, we can go back to the Bikefest and every one can do their thing an have a good time looking at what ever you like bikes John wrong ---- Carol and John PS:Iif this time does'nt work we can change if need be.
    For some reason the time doesn't show--Here it is --12:00 NOON on the 9th of April at jj Fins. Hope this helps.CJ
    Last edited by johnnyg; 04-05-2011 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Hampton Inn was sold to Holiday Inn Express

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

looks like i'm going to miss this get together... having issues with my neck and shoulder..... shooting needle like pain thru right arm... got MRI on the 13th of Apr... so time will tell...

this will be my 4th weekend coming up of not riding spydy... i'm getting the spyder blues...
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

Barbary hope you get better soon, We didn't get to chance to talk at Daytona tell Lilleangel we said hi. cj

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Barbary View Post
    looks like i'm going to miss this get together... having issues with my neck and shoulder..... shooting needle like pain thru right arm... got MRI on the 13th of Apr... so time will tell...this will be my 4th weekend coming up of not riding spydy... i'm getting the spyder blues...
    Take good care and we are waiting to ryde with you soon
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Barbary View Post
    looks like i'm going to miss this get together... having issues with my neck and shoulder..... shooting needle like pain thru right arm... got MRI on the 13th of Apr... so time will tell...

this will be my 4th weekend coming up of not riding spydy... i'm getting the spyder blues...

I know the feeling!
    I'm all clear now, did a 5 hour rider last weekend and all went great.
    Did you see a Neurosurgeon? My wife had a very similiar issue, turned out to be a disc in her neck had slipped onto a nerve, she had terrible pain in her neck and arm, the "fix" was minimal invasive surgery, but fixed the issue 100%.

Spyder Garage

Get better bud!
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Spyder Garage

OK here we go since know body wants to put a time, I'll say 12 noon SAT the 9th for lunch and at JJ Fins Dockside 3351 W Burleigh Blvd Tavares FL 32778 If going south on 441 from Leesburg on your it's 2.5 mi past the leesburg airport on the right look for the Holiday Inn Express it sets right beside it. If your coming from the south on your it [1 3/4 ] mi past the jct 441 north and SR-19 south you'll go over the dead river bridge on 441 north, JJ Fins setes on the left north of Tavares, FL We hope every one has a safe trip getting here. From there, we can go back to the Bikefest and every one can do their thing an have a good time looking at what ever you like bikes John wrong ---- Carol and John PS:Iif this time does'nt work we can change if need be.
    For those that haven't seen this yet.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 04-05-2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Hampton Inn sold to Holiday Inn Express

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blinc View Post
    I know the feeling!
    I'm all clear now, did a 5 hour rider last weekend and all went great.
    Did you see a Neurosurgeon? My wife had a very similiar issue, turned out to be a disc in her neck had slipped onto a nerve, she had terrible pain in her neck and arm, the "fix" was minimal invasive surgery, but fixed the issue 100%.
    I'm having to deal with the VA being a disabled vet and all... They are not the quickest to get anything done... They did the PT first... That didn't help... Infact made things worst... Then came the pills... Pain pills make me happy but does nothing for the shooting pain... So apparently the VA's next step is the MRI...

So now i just deal with it until the 13th...
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Get well and lets ride, hog hunt or whatever...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Count me in

Count me & Rusty in. Noon on the 9th. Be there all four days. Say hi to Rusty

Spyder Garage

Default I would like to meet you guys @ jjfyns

I would like to meet you guys there at jjfyns. I will not be going to Leesburg done that been there bought the Tshirt and all that, and I am over the crowds.

But lunch sounds great and to meet you guys here in Central Florida. Will be coming up 27 from Haines City if anyone wants to meet somewhere I can join up with.

Locks of Luck
    Michael

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by l0ckman View Post
    I would like to meet you guys there at jjfyns. I will not be going to Leesburg done that been there bought the Tshirt and all that, and I am over the crowds.

But lunch sounds great and to meet you guys here in Central Florida. Will be coming up 27 from Haines City if anyone wants to meet somewhere I can join up with.

Locks of Luck
    Michael
    We can meet at BE I4/us27 ... you name the time..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by l0ckman View Post

Locks of Luck
    Michael
    I see effgjamis seen your thread here are some more owner coming your way InspectorGadget and xena both from Avon Park, then you have BikerDoc in Clermont try an contact them. Looking forward to meeting you at jj Fines.Have a safe trip coming up cj.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    We can meet at BE I4/us27 ... you name the time..
    effgjamis:

i do not know how long it takes to get to jjfyns, about 10:30 or so? Looking forward to meeting you.

Locks of Luck
    Michael

Spyder Garage

I need a head count for saturday the 9th. So we can try and get a table or two for Lunch. At jj Fins in Leesburg FL. this is only if you know your coming thanks you. CJ Please add you name to the list.
    johnnyg-2

Spyder Garage

I need a head count for saturday the 9th. So we can try and get a table or two for Lunch. At jj Fins in Leesburg FL. this is only if you know your coming thanks you. CJ Please add you name to the list.
    johnnyg-2
    Count Cindy and me in please.

Chris

Spyder Garage

johnnyg-2
    I will be there. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Locks of Luck
    Michael
    Last edited by l0ckman; 03-31-2011 at 06:51 AM. Reason: oops

Astor,FL 6 Months - Kirkville,NY 6 Months
    Spyder Garage

June And I plan on being there.

Spyder Garage

johnnyrocket i sent you a private message on leesburg bikefest on the 9th. CJ

Spyder Garage

Susan and I plan on being there!
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler~ View Post
    Susan and I plan on being there!
    Great see you then. CJ

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Oops,
    Wife just reminded me our daughters birthday party is on the 9th, so I can't make it.

I will be leaving Brandon Fl on Sunday and heading up to Jacksonville for my daughters Cheer competition, anyone wants to tag, that would be cool. It's about a 4 hour trip each way. We will be coming back later Sunday night.