Spyder Garage

Question Anybody know SRA?

I get alerts from this group on Facebook and they are recruiting chapters. Anybody know who they are?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spyder...49472041762152
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

The picture of the baby on the toy spyder looks familiar to me. I think it was shown some time back before Christmas when the toy was being offered at Wally World. I could be wrong though.

Chris PE# 0004

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Ken5517 / Wish Again / RT 5
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Registered Users Ken5517 / Wish Again's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    I get alerts from this group on Facebook and they are recruiting chapters. Anybody know who they are?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spyder...49472041762152
    bullant

What would you like to know?

SpyderGirl is the Chapter Pres for the NorCal - Bay Area Chapter and is the chapters driving force and the leader for the "Sypders in the "Redwoods" event that is being planned by the San Diego and NorCal Chapter with a little help from the provisional Sac, Ca. Chapter

What questions can I answer for you? You will get it from the horse’s mouth with 100% accuracy

Ken
    Last edited by Ken5517 / Wish Again; 03-11-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Spyder Garage

Hi!! Yeah, we are in the process of planning Spyders in the Redwoods which will take place on the California's north coast the first week of August this year. It's being planned by the three chapters here in California. The website is www.spydersintheredwoods.com. The purpose of the event is not to recruit members to SRA, it is to unite Spyders ryders on the west coast since the closest event to us is over 2 days away. This will be an annual event.

We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ken5517 / Wish Again View Post
    bullant

What would you like to know?

SpyderGirl is the Chapter Pres for the NorCal - Bay Area Chapter and is the chapters driving force and the leader for the "Sypders in the "Redwoods" event that is being planned by the San Diego and NorCal Chapter with a little help from the provisional Sac, Ca. Chapter

What questions can I answer for you? You will get it from the horse’s mouth with 100% accuracy

Ken
    I just would like to get something going here in West TN once I get the other Owners found in the area and get together to do rydes. Not sure how many are here (not as many as in FL) but not many responses in the TN threads. Hopefully enough rides will show up and ryde together.
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:

Spyder Garage

I just would like to get something going here in West TN once I get the other Owners found in the area and get together to do rydes. Not sure how many are here (not as many as in FL) but not many responses in the TN threads. Hopefully enough rides will show up and ryde together.
    It's pretty amazing the number of riders in my area that I didn't know were here until I decided to do this. I would suggest you work with a local dealer to help get you started. I now have people that never knew there was another rider just a few miles away from them that go on rides together just by themselves. It's really connected the riders in this area, and I hope it does even more in the years to come.

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies

Spyder Garage

You should go onto BRP's website as well and check out the member map. I did that in my area to let people know about the Sacramento SRA Chapter that we are trying to get up and running. If you are signed up on their website you can contact the people on the member's map directly through their site.

Spyders In The Redwoods!!!!! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!

BRP's Website: http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/community/dashboard.aspx
    "You will never see a bike in front of a therapist's office, because riding is the best therapy there is, skip the shrink, buy a bike!"

Spyder Garage

Not for nothing but we have chapter boards set up here that can be used to organize rides and events through SpyderLovers. There are no committees, political structure or hierarchy. If you love Spyders you are a SpyderLover with or without joining this board and have access to everything any other member does other than posting, to post all you need to do is register. Spyderfest is a prime example of local SpyderLovers using this board to put together a great event. I hope the members here will understand what you have here and use it to build your local riding groups.

Registered Users Ken5517 / Wish Again's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

most SRA members including myself are spyderlovers, we support spyderLovers and have links back to this site on our chapter web pages.

I will see everyone at SpyderFest, I am looking forward to the pancake breakfast.
    Last edited by Ken5517 / Wish Again; 03-12-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ken5517 / Wish Again View Post
    I will see everyone at SpyderFest, I am looking forward to the pancake breakfast.
    Me 2
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet24 View Post
    You should go onto BRP's website as well and check out the member map. I did that in my area to let people know about the Sacramento SRA Chapter that we are trying to get up and running. If you are signed up on their website you can contact the people on the member's map directly through their site.

Spyders In The Redwoods!!!!! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!

BRP's Website: http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/community/dashboard.aspx
    I have!! That is where I started, but I have not gotten one single reply from the messages I have sent via the BRP website.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderGirl View Post
    It's pretty amazing the number of riders in my area that I didn't know were here until I decided to do this. I would suggest you work with a local dealer to help get you started. I now have people that never knew there was another rider just a few miles away from them that go on rides together just by themselves. It's really connected the riders in this area, and I hope it does even more in the years to come.
    I have met a couple of them at my dealer but most of them are snowbirds getting away from the cold. Hopefully they will be showing up at Bike nights. The other dealer... well... let's just say that I am not fond of snobs!

Previously owned:

Spyder Garage

You will find them.... patience. Just follow the advice of Lamont and others. I know there are plenty of riders in TN... you just have to seek them out.

Best of luck. Happy Spdyering!!

Spyder Garage

You will find them.... patience. Just follow the advice of Lamont and others. I know there are plenty of riders in TN... you just have to seek them out.

Best of luck. Happy Spdyering!!
    Tennessee is a big state! And I'm sure they are out there... just hiding from the cold weather in the Redneck Riviera (Gulf Shores)

Previously owned:

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    They are a left coast club in Kalifornia. Spydergirl is a driving force behind them and they are putting togeather Spyders in the Redwoods in August.

http://sranorcalbayarea.club.officel...m/default.aspx

Here's the lovely Spydergirl () and her main squeeze.
    Yes she is lovely!

--Main Squeeze.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Not for nothing but we have chapter boards set up here that can be used to organize rides and events through SpyderLovers. There are no committees, political structure or hierarchy. If you love Spyders you are a SpyderLover with or without joining this board and have access to everything any other member does other than posting, to post all you need to do is register. Spyderfest is a prime example of local SpyderLovers using this board to put together a great event. I hope the members here will understand what you have here and use it to build your local riding groups.
    I wonder what it would take to get a fancy map like BRP has that shows spyderlovers board members locations? I think being able to visualize who is nearby, and then having a way to contact them direct to get them involved would help greatly. From there, these forums are an excellent way to communicate amongst people nearby.

Just thinking out loud, probably easier said than done.
    tHe SmOkEr YoU dRiNk ThE pLaYeR yOu GeT!

Spyder Garage

Love your logo!
    Dan