Spyder Garage

Wink 2011 Copper RS-S SE5 with TB Black Dual Exhaust and BRP Peg Extenders...

Here are the pics! Please excuse the lighting... Really bad rain 4+ days in a row and this was one of the few breaks in the rain... Bike is dirty (Yet to wash it since bringing home)...

I Also installed the "Black" passenger foot peg extensions by BRP. A very good value for the cost and pleased the wife

Notice they fit very nicely with the TB exhaust. I did "Opt" to use the supplied lower bolt hole instead of using the factory placement. This lowered the Exhaust 1" and allowed for yet another inch of space between ryder and exhaust pipe. I felt for long trips this will pay off.

Little notes...

• For those whom like the throaty sound but not piss off the neighbors, the sound suppressor P1X is mandatory. I felt no "Seat of the pants" power reduction. But the 7-8db's reduction is worth every penny. This still allows for a great sound as well. But do not worry... Once you "Open" the throttle all the way... you will hear it
    • I did have to use a part from my stash of thousands for the Exhaust mount to slide over the bolt and complete the connection to be accurate to the design and angle of the pipes. Due to my decision to use the lower bolt mount position. I do believe I will need to have a "Solid" piece fabricated later this summer. If anything to just make me fell better about the fit and finish of that area.
    • The factory "E"brake peddle is horrible. I need to research this as it is the only item at this point that I find both annoying and a "Fred Flinstone" setup...
    • My brakes squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek... Oh how this is embarrassing! Brand new bike =[... Hoping more miles fixes this...

Last edited by IWN2RYD; 01-16-2011 at 06:07 PM.
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Spyder Garage

That is looking good, and I really like the blacked out foot peg brackets on there as well. Hopefully the brake squeal will go away with some more ryding.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

AWESOME ,Looking

Spyder Garage

Wink

Thanks fellas... Couple more...

BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Nice job I saw a copper spyder at the dealer, and it looked sooo nice.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Nice
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default AWSOME PICS

I bet it sounds awsome, and have FUN here comes the sun, someday.

Spyder Garage

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jimclarkf1 View Post
    I bet it sounds awsome, and have FUN here comes the sun, someday.

Rolled her out today... Love how mean she sounds... Laid a new *cough* Line up the middle of the driveway today after she was warmed up... (Long driveway) MUhahahahahaha

Spyder Garage

VERY VERY SWEET!!!!!! love the color!!! Now I gotta by my wife one!!
    Open up your Mind and let your Fantasies Unwind!

Spyder Garage

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

My wallet got lucky yesterday, went to the dealer for the new DPS install and they didn't have any 2011's in stock yet.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    My wallet got lucky yesterday, went to the dealer for the new DPS install and they didn't have any 2011's in stock yet.
    Noice!

Just wanted to come back in to this thread and add a small update...

With the 7-8db sound reducer tips and the K&N air filter installed... These pipes sound a lot like the 1200cc choppers do. Just not as loud. I will also say they have a unique sound/tone to them as well, so to the trained ear a person can tell the difference. To the novice they will think a Harley is coming down the road...

For those that want a chopper like sound these are going to fit the bill. For those who want a crotch rocket sound, these are not it.

We are very pleased with the sound/fit/finish and look.