Spyder Garage

Default Map for JB Pro, Hindle, and green filter?

Since it's too cold to ride, I figure it's a good time to mod.

I'm thinking about getting a Hindle and green filter. To tweak the performance, I'm thinking about getting a Juice Box Pro, too.

Has anyone come up with a map for this combo?

Thanks,
    Joe

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan
    The user formerly known as GIJoe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I started with map 3 and adjusted it a little. After it was done, I had another RTS ryder take her for a spin and he could really notice a difference.SOOO smooth now and not a sign of sputtering at any rpms

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    I started with map 3 and adjusted it a little. After it was done, I had another RTS ryder take her for a spin and he could really notice a difference.SOOO smooth now and not a sign of sputtering at any rpms
    Do you have any details you can share?

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

i got a pc map for (rs) that i got from another member that was testing for pc. it says its for 2bros slip on and evo filter.

Spyder Garage

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    I agree start with map three take it for a test ride you will like it. If not adjust from their.

Roger

Spyder Garage

Finally pulled the trigger on a Hindle. Now for the Juice Box.

Certified Huligan

Spyder Garage

Ordered the Juice Box Pro today. I'll probably do one mod at a time so if I screw something up, I won't have to troubleshoot all three.

Certified Huligan