Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Looks awesome -- love the color
    Bill
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Gulf Coast Spyder Ryders -- look for us in the Ryder Group/Club shortcut on the homepage.

New Ryders always welcome!!!

Spyder Garage

That picture looks great! I am scheduled to visit the dealer on January 14 for the DPS replacement. I sure hope he doesn't have one of these sitting on the showroom floor, as I need to come home with my wallet in tact as much as possible.

Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Sure is a beautiful machine!! Congratulations!! It's going to turn heads!!
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

Sweet Congrats on the New
    Open up your Mind and let your Fantasies Unwind!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile New Spyder

WOW DE DOW DOW WOW!!!!!ANDwelcome

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

like the color

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post

That picture looks great! I am scheduled to visit the dealer on January 14 for the DPS replacement. I sure hope he doesn't have one of these sitting on the showroom floor, as I need to come home with my wallet in tact as much as possible.

I'm with ya SpyderWolf!

Spyder Garage

Pics please.
    Happy Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Copper RS

love that color

pete

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSteve View Post
    Love the colour

Spyder Garage

Do you really want to start over again with your light show?

But, your are right; it would be awful tempting to go to the dealer and see one like that sitting there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Do you really want to start over again with your light show?

But, your are right; it would be awful tempting to go to the dealer and see one like that sitting there.
    You have a point about the lights and starting over. I was actually wondering if I could talk the CFO into us being a 3 Spyder family. I think a snowball might have a better chance in Hades than I will of that though.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

You have a point about the lights and starting over. I was actually wondering if I could talk the CFO into us being a 3 Spyder family. I think a snowball might have a better chance in Hades than I will of that though.
    Might be time for a new CFO.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Might be time for a new CFO.
    A third Spyder would be a much cheaper option than that! Besides, there is that whole love thing involved here as well.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

Wink

Thank you everyone... Installed two of the mods this morning... Can Am's Side air wings and comfort seat... Poring today and I do not want the first few miles to be ugly road spray. To many mods to do and I want a clean ryde... Anyway... here are a few "Cheap" pics from my Epic cell phone...

BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Spyder Garage

That is one sweet lookin' piece of Halloween.
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

I am lovin that color, congrats!
    Happy Former-Spyder owner!
    2008 SM5 PE# 3518 / Intense Blue Pearl (sold 2014)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

That's a nice bike. These new RS-S' are going to look stupid with touring crap on them though. They're really sporty looking stock.

Spyder Garage

I can hear it now, ahh Honey? Remember all those mods? I gotta start over!
    Happy Spyder Owner

2008 SM5, Trunk Liner, 2" Block Riser, ESI 3" Risers, Evoluzione Cycle o2 Sensor Mod, Corbin Seat and Large Oval Backrest, Madstad RoboBrackets and 24" Clear Windshield, Chrome Clear Catseye LED Tail/Brake/License Plate Light, Brake Strobe, Kuryakyn Grips, Kewlmetals Performance Air kit, Custom Dynamic Orange LED's, Spyder 1 Attitude Performance Exhaust RSS-18-B, Day Runners, Day Pucks, Rivco Highway Pegs, ESI Mirror Extensions, Rivco Floorboards.

Spyder Garage

Great color combo and I like the way they switched the paint, with the black on top and the bronze to below the trunk.
    Happy Spyder Owner

2008 SM5, Trunk Liner, 2" Block Riser, ESI 3" Risers, Evoluzione Cycle o2 Sensor Mod, Corbin Seat and Large Oval Backrest, Madstad RoboBrackets and 24" Clear Windshield, Chrome Clear Catseye LED Tail/Brake/License Plate Light, Brake Strobe, Kuryakyn Grips, Kewlmetals Performance Air kit, Custom Dynamic Orange LED's, Spyder 1 Attitude Performance Exhaust RSS-18-B, Day Runners, Day Pucks, Rivco Highway Pegs, ESI Mirror Extensions, Rivco Floorboards.

Spyder Garage

Wink

Thanks everyone... The tough part now is all the questioning we get at stop lights... I want to ryde not stop traffic

This color combination gets more "Conversations" going than the RT ever did. Part of it could be that I am one of very few driving anything else besides a car or truck. We buy to ryde, not store.

Anyway... Wife is very unhappy with the RS. We may have to get an RT again sooner than later... I will try a backrest and find a kit to lower the passenger pegs so she is not in the crunch position and see if that helps...
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IWN2RYD View Post
    Thanks everyone... The tough part now is all the questioning we get at stop lights... I want to ryde not stop traffic

This color combination gets more "Conversations" going than the RT ever did. Part of it could be that I am one of very few driving anything else besides a car or truck. We buy to ryde, not store.

Anyway... Wife is very unhappy with the RS. We may have to get an RT again sooner than later... I will try a backrest and find a kit to lower the passenger pegs so she is not in the crunch position and see if that helps...
    Best of luck with getting it comfortable enough for your wife as the passenger. The backrest should help a lot, as it will relieve the fear of falling off the back, and having to cling to you for support.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Wink

Thank you... Today we pick up the Two Brothers kit and the peg extenders. The weather calls for more snow so no ryding today . I figure this weekend I will mount a lot of these items and go from there.

The trunk showed up yesterday and frankly looks much better than I expected it to. I plan to add "Quick" disconnecting bolt heads of some type (Still needing to research those) that will allow me to remove the trunk when only ryding one up, and four clicks later I can have it re-mounted for two up ryding...

Unfortunately when I ordered my KewlMetal trunk mount system one part was "Borrowed" for another buyer and we are waiting for that piece/part to be manufactured so they can send me a complete kit...

So hopefully all of these tweaks will at least give her a safer feeling as a ryder, at least enough to still enjoy ryding together until we get a second Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Are you also going to be getting her a set of good quality ear plugs, or earphones for her MP3 player? The Two Brothers set up is not something I usually see fit into the comfort mods category. I do understand the power tip can quiet it down a bit, but have no personal experience with that.

We are currently under a blanket of ice that has been here for 2 days. It is bad enough that most of us have been told to not even try reporting for work. It has been many years since I have seen snow more than 1 time the whole winter, and this ice is a totally different story. The tops of several trees on our property have broken off due to the extra weight, so it will be interesting to see the total results of the damage once things thaw out again. Stay warm, and ryde safe.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!