Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member ThreeFeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    1/2way tween STJames and Salem Mo
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs down Questionair about BRP and JD Power

    Got this card in the mail and tried my darndest to get the thing to go to what ever it was BRP wanted to know. Maybe somebody else can get me to that right place. I went to www.brp.jdpower.com and got all kinds of odd ball stuff that did NOT take me to the "feedback" they wanted. Supposedly would "win" something(HO HO HO )yeah sure. Can't even get to their site........... where ever THAT is. Said enter ID # but couldn't get past the long line of go to's. Numerous place's for JD Power but not the one I want. Anybody else get one of these cards and know how to get to their feedback thingy???Thanks for any help. ThreeFeet

  2. #2
    SpyderLovers Sponsor and most ambitious member pitbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozark mo
    Posts
    2,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Got this card in the mail and tried my darndest to get the thing to go to what ever it was BRP wanted to know. Maybe somebody else can get me to that right place. I went to www.brp.jdpower.com and got all kinds of odd ball stuff that did NOT take me to the "feedback" they wanted. Supposedly would "win" something(HO HO HO )yeah sure. Can't even get to their site........... where ever THAT is. Said enter ID # but couldn't get past the long line of go to's. Numerous place's for JD Power but not the one I want. Anybody else get one of these cards and know how to get to their feedback thingy???Thanks for any help. ThreeFeet
    hhuummm sounds like they be up for an award??
    PitBull Powersports & Lamonster Grarage


    and SPYDERFEST U.S


  3. #3
    Senior Member ThreeFeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    1/2way tween STJames and Salem Mo
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    hhuummm sounds like they be up for an award??
    The card was asking for "feedback about your SERVICE experience" I already told you folks what MY opinion of the service I get from Cowtown. But that doesn't tell JDPowers what my opinion is. And yep there could be a goody badge for BRP and maybe even the DEALER which would be better in my opinion!!! Brp isn't exactly getting with the program with parts and replacements. their image in that department is sadly lacking!!! BUT COWTOWN RULES!!!!

  4. #4
    SpyderLovers Sponsor and most ambitious member pitbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozark mo
    Posts
    2,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    The card was asking for "feedback about your SERVICE experience" I already told you folks what MY opinion of the service I get from Cowtown. But that doesn't tell JDPowers what my opinion is. And yep there could be a goody badge for BRP and maybe even the DEALER which would be better in my opinion!!! Brp isn't exactly getting with the program with parts and replacements. their image in that department is sadly lacking!!! BUT COWTOWN RULES!!!!
    thanks 3feet we try our best! and have the great people pulling for us
    PitBull Powersports & Lamonster Grarage


    and SPYDERFEST U.S


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Mid-MO
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I got the same card and had no trouble getting into the J.D. Power / BRP location and doing the survey.

    Sam

  6. #6
    Member spyder77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I got one also and had the same luck, but it went through the shredder fine!

  7. #7
    MOgang Member Fire Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jeff City, MO
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sorry for being off topic but just in case ThreeFeet's point about Cowtown was lost somehow, I will echo his views. Cowtown is the BEST!!!

  8. #8
    SpyderLovers Sponsor and most ambitious member pitbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozark mo
    Posts
    2,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaanpla View Post
    Sorry for being off topic but just in case ThreeFeet's point about Cowtown was lost somehow, I will echo his views. Cowtown is the BEST!!!
    You all are far to kind to us.........I worry, I will never be able to repay your alls kindness.
    PitBull Powersports & Lamonster Grarage


    and SPYDERFEST U.S


  9. #9
    RT-S PE#0412 TicketBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA. USA
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default hope this helps

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Got this card in the mail and tried my darndest to get the thing to go to what ever it was BRP wanted to know. Maybe somebody else can get me to that right place. I went to www.brp.jdpower.com and got all kinds of odd ball stuff that did NOT take me to the "feedback" they wanted. Supposedly would "win" something(HO HO HO )yeah sure. Can't even get to their site........... where ever THAT is. Said enter ID # but couldn't get past the long line of go to's. Numerous place's for JD Power but not the one I want. Anybody else get one of these cards and know how to get to their feedback thingy???Thanks for any help. ThreeFeet
    try this link and then enter your ID #
    http://survey.confirmit.com/wix4/p1096465256.aspx

  10. #10
    Senior Member Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    S.F. Bay Area
    Posts
    1,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yes I got the card as well. It was asking for feedback about my service experience. I am very satisfied with my dealer and the service they have provided so I gave them high marks. I had no trouble getting to the site and entering the information.

    However, the card I got before this one was a differnt story. I could NOT access the site and ended up doing that one via telephone. Yeah, if you do it you could win $5,000.00. Sure! I forgot when the winner will be anounced. I really think that no one wins anything though; they just put that on there to motivate you to take the survey!
    "Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward."

    2-Spyder Family. '09 Phantom GS (#14) and 2010 RS-S

  11. #11
    MOgang Member GloryRyders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    St. Louis Mo.
    Posts
    2,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2NFrnt View Post
    I got the same card and had no trouble getting into the J.D. Power / BRP location and doing the survey.

    Sam
    Same here..............got the card, did the survey

  12. #12
    Senior Member SpyderDen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Space Coast Florida
    Posts
    845
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    try this link and then enter your ID #
    http://survey.confirmit.com/wix4/p1096465256.aspx
    This site worked for me too.

  13. #13
    RT-S PE#0180 frank3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    St. Joseph, MO
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Got this card in the mail and tried my darndest to get the thing to go to what ever it was BRP wanted to know. Maybe somebody else can get me to that right place. I went to www.brp.jdpower.com and got all kinds of odd ball stuff that did NOT take me to the "feedback" they wanted. Supposedly would "win" something(HO HO HO )yeah sure. Can't even get to their site........... where ever THAT is. Said enter ID # but couldn't get past the long line of go to's. Numerous place's for JD Power but not the one I want. Anybody else get one of these cards and know how to get to their feedback thingy???Thanks for any help. ThreeFeet
    Need to replace the . between BRP and JDPOWER with a / Good Luck

  14. #14
    Senior Member jnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What card?
    Happy SM5 (co-)owner!

  15. #15
    Alignment Specialist bone crusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    4,748
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have no confidence in JD Power regardless...I bought my home from their top ranked builder...yeah, whatever...their rankings really mean nothing to me...to everyone else, maybe...to me, no way!
    Bone Crusher
    If you work to make money, you'll never be happy, as there's never enough money...if you work to take good care of people, the money will always be there....Sean O'Connell, 1999

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Jacinto, CA.
    Posts
    2,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    You all are far to kind to us.........I worry, I will never be able to repay your alls kindness.
    Tell you what, I will take it out in trade. I will like a RT in pearl white when they come out

  17. #17
    Senior Member ld271's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    palm harbor fla
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i tryed to log on it would not take my id number ohwell

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Campbellford, ON & Buckhorn, ON (May-Oct.)
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default BRP survey

    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    hhuummm sounds like they be up for an award??
    I had trouble too. They sent me to some other ipsos-reid survey site which also offered $5000 in prizes. I think it was different from BRP. So I called the phone (1-800-587-4936) and got through right away to an automated survey. It took about 7 minutes. Wasn't bad.

    HossRT

  19. #19
    Senior Member Deanna777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    932
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    HI:

    I just got a saying go to" www.jdpower.com/brp enter ID# Give us your feedback about your sales experience by 10/10/14 and you could win a BRP Credit Worth $5,000. on the top of the card says" Walts Sales and Service and Brp thank you for your business( I bought my 2014RTS-SE6 in cognac from them)

    Was wandering if any one else got the same card. I went to the above website and got several choices went to the right one, and had trouble trying to enter the "Enter ID #. I got the card today( 8/19/14) Does any one else having the same issues? Deanna777

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •