Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default No ryding in this today!

First picture as of 8:30 this morning, six inches. As of 10:30, now 8 inches. We don't normally get this much snow.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default No riding today

Well we a hunkering down for the "big one" up here in the state of Maine. However we have been waiting for this. Forecast say 10 -16 inches in our are. YA-HOO!!! Only have about 4 inches on the ground in the central Maine area so far. Spyder is up and waiting for more snow to get the other BRP products out. Got the new Spyder for Christmas. Snow is a little too deep for the little thing. Kind of fast for playing in the house. Have a happy New Years.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by New Sharon Spyder View Post
    Well we a hunkering down for the "big one" up here in the state of Maine. However we have been waiting for this. Forecast say 10 -16 inches in our are. YA-HOO!!! Only have about 4 inches on the ground in the central Maine area so far. Spyder is up and waiting for more snow to get the other BRP products out. Got the new Spyder for Christmas. Snow is a little too deep for the little thing. Kind of fast for playing in the house. Have a happy New Years.

Yep, I was just chasing the cats with mine. Had to put it away though, you're right, it is to fast for inside.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972

Spyder Garage

Us too

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7OAFXX3pWE[/ame]

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

It started snowing here in the Atlanta area yesterday afternoon. We got about 2 in here at home some places futher north got 7 in. It was the first Christmas in over a 100 years were we have had measureable snow. I beleive they said it was 1893 when we had the last White Christmas.

Spyder Garage

12-20 inches inland Connecticut coming with Blizzard conditions! At least I make $20 doing my neighbors driveway with the snowblower.
    Our driveways are only 70 feet long.

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Default Snow in VA

We now have 7" and it's still falling.

Spyder Garage

we have that much snow here but its not snowing, making a daytime riding video today, what do you do when it is snowing and ya can't ride? I end up hunting or playing video games ( I know this a new fangled thing to do according to some older riders but eh)

Didn't think about this until I got stuck here in the snow last month.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

I took my Spyder out around the neighborhood today. Neighbors all think I'm nuts now... First time in the snow with it...Not recommended. Was fun, but can't see it being safe.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    12-20 inches inland Connecticut coming with Blizzard conditions! At least I make $20 doing my neighbors driveway with the snowblower.
    Our driveways are only 70 feet long.

What's a snowblower??

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WackyDan View Post
    I took my Spyder out around the neighborhood today. Neighbors all think I'm nuts now... First time in the snow with it...Not recommended. Was fun, but can't see it being safe.

come on now dan, sack up, snow tire and sandbags and you will be just fine.

I would get some heated gloves and/or gantlets
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

In philly- no eagles football, no spyders riding....sad.

Spyder Garage

Four in the afternoon the day after Christmas and all the snow we have here in southern Maine is a trace. Lamont has more snow than me. I'm in a no snow zone. Ten miles on either side of me and they have some. Crazy weather this year. Come on riding season.

Spyder Garage

It has been snowing here all day, which is very unusual for us, however nothing has stuck so far. It appears to be starting to stick a little now as the temperature continues to drop. The morning commute should be fun, especially since most of the people living here can't drive well when the roads are dry.

I hope you all stay safe and warm during this winter storm.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    It has been snowing here all day, which is very unusual for us, however nothing has stuck so far. It appears to be starting to stick a little now as the temperature continues to drop. The morning commute should be fun, especially since most of the people living here can't drive well when the roads are dry.

I hope you all stay safe and warm during this winter storm.

Roger on the morning commute. People here are the same way. I was outside around 4:30, heard this vehicle rev up and here comes some idiot in a pickup doing at least 50mph past the house. I need to see which of my clients is going to be open before I can go anywhere tomorrow. I suspect most will be closed or delayed opening. If i can't go to work it's a vacation day. Boss won't be to happy, it's end of the year close and all billing has to be in. Oh well, can't mess with mother nature.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972

Spyder Garage

Bruiser you really did not have to send the storm up north here we get are share ! Thanks spyder pal

Roger

Spyder Garage

we have that much snow here but its not snowing, making a daytime riding video today, what do you do when it is snowing and ya can't ride? I end up hunting or playing video games ( I know this a new fangled thing to do according to some older riders but eh)

Didn't think about this until I got stuck here in the snow last month.

We're at 9" and thought it was over, now it has started again. Wonder if I'll ever get to test out the new DPS and new rear shock. A prepared for the cold ride but no way I'll even think about ice and snow riding.

Spyder Garage

Can you ride a snow blower? I don't know. It is 7:25 here and 61 degrees. Trying to decide if I should go fishing or riding tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

Seriously folks,,, I didn't think it snowed in the south, man was I fooled!!

Very Active Member stormtrooper's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Got about a foot of snow with more to come til morning when it will end.Work called about 10 pm said no work tomorrow. SNOWDAY awesome.

2014 RT-S SE6 Pearl White

Grip Puppies, 12 volt power outlet, BRP comfort seat, Tri-Axis adjustable handlebars, BajaRons sway bar & links, Spyderpops Bump Skid w/Inlaid LED's & Stainless steel Kott grilles,SmoothSpyder belt tensioner,Carbon fiber dipped wind deflectors,Lamonster NBV highway brackets,Lamonster cat delete pipe,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    come on now dan, sack up, snow tire and sandbags and you will be just fine.

I would get some heated gloves and/or gantlets
    Heh... It was fun as long as the snow was thick, otherwise in a slide the spyder would be skidding, then hook up and try to buck me off... THat was the not so fun part.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Had Flurries here at around 1:30 am Sunday morning. Last time they had snow here was 1989.

Global Warming? Sure its 28 degrees now at 5 am.
    Happy Spyder Owner

2008 SM5, Trunk Liner, 2" Block Riser, ESI 3" Risers, Evoluzione Cycle o2 Sensor Mod, Corbin Seat and Large Oval Backrest, Madstad RoboBrackets and 24" Clear Windshield, Chrome Clear Catseye LED Tail/Brake/License Plate Light, Brake Strobe, Kuryakyn Grips, Kewlmetals Performance Air kit, Custom Dynamic Orange LED's, Spyder 1 Attitude Performance Exhaust RSS-18-B, Day Runners, Day Pucks, Rivco Highway Pegs, ESI Mirror Extensions, Rivco Floorboards.

Spyder Garage

No snow here, but it's 27 outside and wind gusts of about 40 mph. I'll be riding to court.

Chris PE # 0004

Spyder Garage

Here at the Jersey Shore, next to the Delaware Bay we have about 9" on the ground, The wind is blowing about 35 MPH and makes it look like it's still snowing.

Spyder Garage

Hey guys/gals!

WOW, you guys have more snow then Newfoundland right now! Seriously, we've had a rain storm that lasted about 5 days here (70mm of rain), but no snow across most of the Island. There is only a couple inches on the west coast of Newfoundland, but here on the East Coast, nothing.... I'm not commplaining though, I've loving the ryding! . But don't worry there is still lots of time for the white stuff to fall here.

Cheers everyone and be safe out there on the slippery roads.

Dean