Spyder Garage

Default LogoWear -or- Logo Wear

I'd like to have SpYder logowear- hat, polo shirt, jacket, etc.

NOT CanAm---- SpYder.

I've done searches but not coming up with anything....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post

NOT CanAm---- SpYder.

Check out this link http://www.spyder.com/Spyder-201011/Essentials/ or just go to the main www.spyder.com and then click on the various product pages. Maybe that is what you are looking for.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

NOT CanAm---- SpYder.

One of this sites sponsers, Cat Specialties, Inc., sells Spyder shirts and hats. I just ordered 2 T-shirts. Here is their link:

http://www.catspecialties.com/Spyder...irts-C290.aspx
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Logo

Phil,

I am not sure what you would like, but I was able to get a skullcap with a nice looking spyder web on it plus a patch with a spyder web at a motorcycle leather shop in Traders Village, Houston. The owner, Tim, has a number of dealer catalogs from which he will order stuff for you. I don't know if the rules allow this, but here is his website:

http://www.houstonsmostwanted.com/

Are you going to make it to the Moulton Steakhouse get-together tomorrow? You could always swing by his place on the way back.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift. ... Eleanor Roosevelt
    2008 Spyder SM5

Spyder Garage

Try www.mycanamhouse.com Not sure what you are looking for but they have lots of stuff from hats to leathers.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm also looking for Spyder-specific stuff... only for the RTS... I'm not real big on spiderwebs and arachnids though... (Look up "Arachnophobia"and my picture is there weeping like a little girl... )
    I found some patches on E-Bay...When I get one I'll post some pics and a link to the seller's store in case anybody else is interested.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

NOT CanAm---- SpYder.

Try our sponsor

Spyder Garage

Lots of great ideas and designs and I had seen many of them, but......

I'm literally looking for only a logo that has only the SpYder word as it is on the chrome piece on the RTS side luggage sunks (side trunks). It includes the trademarked 'Y'. Simple. No webs, no stylized, nada. Nothing that says CanAm. Understated. Good use of negative space.

IF none exist, and if getting use permission from CanAm / BRP, I wouldn't mind getting a local gal to monigram some samples.

Much of what I see are patches, etc. for the RS... rightfully so, due to how many are around. IMHO, the RS is for riders that have a sporty mindset, which is great, but not so much me. I'm a touring kinda guy. My daily car is a Genesis. I really want to highlight the CHIFF (clever, high quality, innovative, functional, fun) nature of the RTS bike in logo form. I'm not sure I'm right, but I have a hunch there are some of us (like Bob Denman) that might fall into a similar category. Not a huge money maker.
    Last edited by Phil; 12-11-2010 at 10:08 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Go to google and put in Spyder ski wear, a lot of us spyder riders here wear this brand of clothing. They have outlets in certain states also. I love my shirts and beenie, it looks cool because it uses the exact name SPYDER on the clothing.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    Check out this link http://www.spyder.com/Spyder-201011/Essentials/ or just go to the main www.spyder.com and then click on the various product pages. Maybe that is what you are looking for.
    Great stuff ~ thank you !!
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Default Christmas Cards HAHAH

Somebody please tell me they are handing out the spyder Christmas cards, I got a kick after seeing those
    2005 harley V-rod For sale 8,500 message/see album in profile for more info,pics. This gets me one step closer to a Spyder

Spyder Garage

I'm looking specifically for clothing with This logo---