Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default How was your weather?

It was a great weekend for ryding here in the Northwet. Have had two days @ 45ish and blue sky, with dry roads… The leaves were gone, but still a great (needed) 100 miles on the clock…
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Snow on the ground and salt on the roads . Come on spring .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

30 degrees. Pretty darn cold, but at least it's dry and no salt....yet.
    Old Spyder Mods:
    No Magic Neon Triple Play II, Leo Vince SBK Exhaust, MMG Backrest, BRP Seat Skin, XOPRODOX Grips & Throttle Rocker, Paint By Tallant's Hot Rods, Kewl Metal Air Filter, Juice Box, Evoluzione O2 Mod, DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap, Ride Wright Mojo Wheels and Pulley, Custom Handlebars, Relocated Ignition Switch, Madstad Robo Brackets, Evoluzione Swaybar, RT Shocks/Springs, Toyo R1R, Odyssey Battery, Lowered Shock Mount, SFB Floorboards, Fenderless w/ Custom License Bracket.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

snow on the ground as well, ice and salt on the roads , wind howling and below freezing. SPRING WILL COME ( i hope )

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Greetings from S.E. Portland! I also got out and was able to enjoy the beautiful weather we had this weekend. The 31st Abate Shriner's Toy Run must've taken priority on the weather-God's list as it was semi-warm and dry (unlike many of the past runs!).

Spyder Garage

Here in sunny fl 72 for the high. no snow just a little wind. We're in our best ridding tme of the year jc

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

It was in the high 30's to low 40's in Connecticut this weekend. Being a new RT-S owner it did not matter to me. We just bundled up and enjoyed riding while we could. Truth is the driver is well protected and the wife, well she is not as protected but never complained. Can't wait for spring !
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

15 deg with 6" of snow Saturday. Was riding up to Thursday night at 25 deg. Now I'll have to wait a few days for the roads to clear up.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Yesterday was awesome. Started out at 55 and overcast, then ended up 75 and clear blue sky. We road almost 300 miles.

Today was clear blue sky, but colder. It started out 35 and went to 55. Did not get to ride today though....
    I feel for you guys up north....

Spyder Garage

Default How was your weather.

Weather is getting a little nasty here in the snowbelt but my grandson and I know what to do

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

I got some this weekend, but Christmas deco was put up... and had some activities. In one of the activities the people thought we were going to come down on the Gray Recluse, but not easy to do when carrying dessert.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

We had our Christmas toy run today. It was a little cool at 7 am about 60* It warmed up to a nice 78* around noon.
    Steve

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

It was in the 40's here yesterday when I left home but got up into the mid 60's later in the day with hard gusting winds that kinda killed the fun. I rode about 75 miles to San Angelo and back for breakfast. Rode about 100 miles this afternoon and the highest temperature I saw on the Spyder was 53. But with blue skies and light winds it was a nice day to ride. The wife was busy with other things so I had two rare solo rides.

Cotton

Spyder Garage

79 today and through the week. Should be in the 80's next weekend!

Spyder Garage

Mid to upper 30's in the mornins & low to mid 60's in the day. (for the next 3 days)
    Brrrrrrrrrr!!!! (and I live in Flarda)

Chris PE# 0004

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My Spyder was in the shop and I was leaving for vacation before it was done so I told them I would try to pick it up weather permitting. I got home Monday evening and the weather was in the 50's and it was mostly sunny but of course they were already closed. Tuesday morning it was raining but warm and the forecast called for the temps to drop quickly in the afternoon but I needed to pick up my dogs from the kennel which is 100 miles away. The temp dropped 10 degrees by the time I got home but the good thing was the roads had dried out. It was 43 when I picked up the Spyder which wasn't bad at all. Wednesday we got 3" of snow and it has been hovering around 30 since then. I'm afraid that that may have been the last ride for the year.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default weather

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    It was a great weekend for ryding here in the Northwet. Have had two days @ 45ish and blue sky, with dry roads… The leaves were gone, but still a great (needed) 100 miles on the clock…
    Here in PA it is 27 degrees and snowing

Spyder Garage

Started snowing yesterday and it snowing a bit today and it's cold.

Spyder Garage

Lows in the teens and highs in the mid twenties, already going through Spyder withdrawal symptoms. Snowed for 2 days, gotta get Mother Nature some dandruff shampoo.

john

Spyder Garage

Default Winter Roads dominate

Ms Spyder is still tethered in garage. 20's and lower...ice/snow/salt/crap on roads....but am spending time planning roadtrip to Spyderfest so haven't had to schedule counseling sessions because of Spyder Ryder withdrawals!!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

We're paying for the nice weekend - looking at 9 straight days of rain.... should get my new brake light from Kewlmetal tomorrow, and that will give me something to do on the RT...
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Still great ryding weather here! I'm going for a spin.

Spyder Garage

Mid teens to twenties here this weekend. Rode Friday, but steady snow or activities has prevented further riding. Not giving up, though. Promised my wife I wouldn't ride far if the roads weren't clear, although I do want to do a snowy ride at least once.
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Had 2 days in the 40s. Got in some great rides as the snow and ice have been gone for over a week. Dry and sunny today also. Maybe a few miles????

Spyder Garage

21 this morning on way to work windy coldest morning this season not getting any warmer in near future .... o well bundle up time
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER