Spyder Garage

Default The RT Spyder is finally in the garage ! !

I'm so excited I can't stand it After getting the itch 6 months ago I finally have a 2010 RT-S SE5 PE # 794 in black parked in my garage. If anyone is on the fence don't hesitate any longer, find a dealer with a left over 2010, beat him up on the price and make your dream come true. You will not regret your decision. My 100 mile ride from NY to the hills of Connecticut was a little cold today but I was singing all the way with a big s#%* eating grin. Thank you fellow Spyder owners for all the information and positive feedback on this incredible machine. I'm sooooo glad I have one. Is it almost spring ? ? ? ?

Spyder Garage

-Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Are you going to try to come to Spyder fest. I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people. We also bought an RT-S this fall in black but have managed to get 1,500 mile on it before it got to cold. Got it out today for a couple hours but it was only 53 deg. My wife never complained, she is hooked.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

now you talking , know exactly how you feel, testosteron hiting a red pole, oooh lord, i was waiting for my RS SE5 for 5 bloody months since i ordered it till i got it. Terrible 5 months. Now you can start spending $$$ on mods, good luck and watch out, make yourself as visible as posible before you start spending money on comfort or performance.
    safe ryde

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

welcome

Spyder Garage

welcome

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

welcome on your
    Ride Safe

Spyder Garage

Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Gratz on your new Spyder :-)). I agree buy all LEDs first and HiD headlights they got so many now u will light up like a freakin Christmas tree but hopefully u won't get sideswiped by grandma in her 74 chevy nova I have HiD headlights and all of my other lights are LED's

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Got over 12000 miles on my RT and lovin' it more every day. Rode yesterday in 42 degree and spittin' some rain. Would have gone out today but snow, ice and 25 degrees kept me in.Poor car never gets used.

Spyder Garage

welcome and on your new !

David
    David
    McKinney, TX

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The RT-S provides such good weather protection that you can ride it in colder weather than many other bikes. Enjoy it!

Cotton

Spyder Garage

Order 2011 RTS Limited ! Won't be available till March ! At least you got to ride yours .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDog65 View Post
    Gratz on your new Spyder :-)). I agree buy all LEDs first and HiD headlights they got so many now u will light up like a freakin Christmas tree but hopefully u won't get sideswiped by grandma in her 74 chevy nova I have HiD headlights and all of my other lights are LED's
    Lordy SpyderDog I am that great grannie with the 74 Nova ...but I lite my Spyder up with HID's, 3rd brake lite, fog lites, front/rear fender brite sides, running lites and yep I look like a freakin Christmas tree because I don't want to get run over by them 30 something drivers that are so full of buck snort they don't see me!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Took it out for the snow flurry

Grabbed a quick ryde before the snow started to fall and turned the grips on high... ahhhhhhhh.... 34 degrees and zooming around town. Not too sure if I want it to get colder but had a nice ryde!

RT-S PE-0399
    Spyder Garage

Default Did the same

Quote Originally Posted by guinness View Post
    Grabbed a quick ryde before the snow started to fall and turned the grips on high... ahhhhhhhh.... 34 degrees and zooming around town. Not too sure if I want it to get colder but had a nice ryde!
    Did my first(on my own) oil change. Amazingly, when it was done I only had the splash plate let over. Next time I will be able to change the oil and filters alot quicker. Had to go out and test my work, so I went out for a few miles, when I got back it was starting to snow and about 31 degrees. Still smiling!!!

The other Scotty

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8 Legged Freak View Post
    Did my first(on my own) oil change. Amazingly, when it was done I only had the splash plate let over. Next time I will be able to change the oil and filters alot quicker. Had to go out and test my work, so I went out for a few miles, when I got back it was starting to snow and about 31 degrees. Still smiling!!!

The other Scotty
    Removing the splash pan certainly makes life easier the next time around. I recommend it for anyone who does their own oil changes. It is not a friendly piece to take off and put on each time. Mine stayed there hanging on the garage wall untill I traded in my RTS. It was an equal pain to put it back on.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydermanCT View Post
    I'm so excited I can't stand it After getting the itch 6 months ago I finally have a 2010 RT-S SE5 PE # 794 in black parked in my garage. If anyone is on the fence don't hesitate any longer, find a dealer with a left over 2010, beat him up on the price and make your dream come true. You will not regret your decision. My 100 mile ride from NY to the hills of Connecticut was a little cold today but I was singing all the way with a big s#%* eating grin. Thank you fellow Spyder owners for all the information and positive feedback on this incredible machine. I'm sooooo glad I have one. Is it almost spring ? ? ? ?
    you're going to have to make Spyderfest now.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

welcome Ryde safe

Spyder Garage

The only down side to the RT S, is there's not much left to do to it. You already have most of the farkles! Cup holder, GPS, and battery tender….

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydermanCT View Post
    Whereabout in CT are you ?
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

I was out today and will be out for a good ride tommorrow.
    Get out while you can - Gonna get cold!! Brrr

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

and welcome
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]