Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default R U Headed to Spyderfest? Open for other ryder?

Good Morning:
    I am planning & plotting my journey to Sypderfest...anyone out there looking for someone to travel with? My tentative route will be No Central WA to CDA, ID to St. Geo, UT to Phoenix to Flagstaff then east....
    I am totally open to looking at any direction that will get me to Cuba...you can send me a PM if interested...thanks so much.
    K

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Good Morning:
    I am planning & plotting my journey to Sypderfest...anyone out there looking for someone to travel with? My tentative route will be No Central WA to CDA, ID to St. Geo, UT to Phoenix to Flagstaff then east....
    I am totally open to looking at any direction that will get me to Cuba...you can send me a PM if interested...thanks so much.
    K
    Hope ya can find some travlen budys, might check with some of your nearby states. I'm sure there is a few headed this way from your area. Keep us posted! Things are starting to come together, We will not be haing the demo truck but its all good We will have plenty of demos avialable for thous who want to try a new one out our rep and other reps are rreally puling together to help make this event work! Just want to say thanks to so so many of you who have put dozens of hours and worked and are planning to work thank each and everyone of you. Spyderlovers Rocks and it's member do to.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

i'm (hopefully) in. Just made reservations at the best western. Now I just have to figure out how to get to Cuba & avoid St Louis en route or at least avoid St Louis during rush hours. It's bad enough in a car but on spyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jlb View Post
    i'm (hopefully) in. Just made reservations at the best western. Now I just have to figure out how to get to Cuba & avoid St Louis en route or at least avoid St Louis during rush hours. It's bad enough in a car but on spyder
    Depending on what time you want to reach Cuba, either come thru St. Louis on I44 before 8AM (you will be going against most of the traffic) or come around on I255 to I270 to I44 around 9:30 AM and rush hour is over. Either way Cuba is about 90 minuets from St. Louis. See you there..........your going to have a great time.

SpyderRyderTV

would really like to be at spyderfest but don't know if new Limited will be in by that time. If not I hope fun and safety is had by all.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSpyder View Post
    would really like to be at spyderfest but don't know if new Limited will be in by that time. If not I hope fun and safety is had by all.
    hope you'll have the ryde in time

SpyderRyderTV

Thanks, it's supposed to be here in Mar., but I'm not holding my breath. It's my first and a matching rt-622

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Add 1 more to wa3wheels. Will be on GW Trike.

pitbull

Welcome to the club wa3wheels! good to have another northwestern ryder Looking forward to meeting you. Hope you and murphy brown can make the trip together, drove out there in back in a cage hauling a load of can-am atv's to ship to Alaska! would have been way more fun on 3 beautiful country! ryde safe friend!
    Last edited by pitbull; 02-23-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jlb View Post
    Just my .02c. worth did you check out Hiway 72 out of Springfield Il. area?? head West on that till you get to Hannibal, head south to New London hang a right onto 19 goes all the way to Cuba. good road not real messy and sorta fun ryde and TOTALLY misses ST Louis!!!If 72 is to far out of your way don't know what to help you with then. Will have to back track or something. Good Luck on finding a decent road. Hope you can avoid StL by miles. It's a pain no matter WHEN you go thru it!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I will be heading down from Northern Il on Wed. Look forward to our first Spyderfest.

Chuck & Nel

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cdem0229 View Post
    My wife and I will be heading down from Northern Il on Wed. Look forward to our first Spyderfest.

Chuck & Nel
    Chuck I will be leaving Rockford on Tuesday night and stopping for the night in Normal. Maybe we can meet up Wednesday if the timing is right. The I-39 & I-55 intersection is a good place for many of us to meet up.

Spyder Garage

I'm not sure if I'll leave Sunday or Monday, but I want time to tour Hannibel on the way down to Cuba. Should be a fun place to visit. My wife will be teaching so I'll ride solo.
    Dan

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

As I noted in another thread.. I won't be making Cuba this year either. I have another commitment on the 30th that I just can't get around.

See you all in Maggie Valley and the Adirondacks.

pitbull

Hope to see ya there Dan, you will be missed! But we all know why and support you for the fact! Hope she's doing great !!!

Spyder Garage

Add Gene and Rhonda from French Settlement, Louisiana. We confirmed our reservations yesterday at Super 8 (I think). We will be going straight up I-55. Anyone else heading up that way?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default spyderfest check-in

please add eagle to the list for spyderfest. am very eager to meet everyone thank you.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Already listed.

Lamont I was already listed as coming to Cuba, you can remove me as being rider #250. Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Default Putting in for vacation time

Can't make it this year. As Erags post below mine says I am looking at the BRP event as well.
    Last edited by CanAmChris; 02-26-2011 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Can't make it

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default upset not going to make it

We will not be making spyderfest this year. It isn't that we don't want to make it, but the daughter is graduating out of college April the 30, being the good parents, we need to be at home so we can see her walk. We are looking at the BRP event, hoping we will make it. Will be looking forward to see everyone again soon. We are #115 on the list, of you are updating it.
    Last edited by Erags; 02-25-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Spyder Garage

I think I have the list current now. Right now we are over 250 and most of them are coming with a partner so I'm sure we'll be well over 500 folks when it's all said and done.
    58 days and counting

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I think I have the list current now. Right now we are over 250 and most of them are coming with a partner so I'm sure we'll be well over 500 folks when it's all said and done.
    58 days and counting
    That seems like alot of RIBS? Or do you do pulled-pork or something else?
    Only 57 days till the BBQ, eh?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bootie View Post
    That seems like alot of RIBS? Or do you do pulled-pork or something else?
    Only 57 days till the BBQ, eh?
    You do know my BBQ and Spyderfest are two different events right?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Just my .02c. worth did you check out Hiway 72 out of Springfield Il. area?? head West on that till you get to Hannibal, head south to New London hang a right onto 19 goes all the way to Cuba. good road not real messy and sorta fun ryde and TOTALLY misses ST Louis!!!If 72 is to far out of your way don't know what to help you with then. Will have to back track or something. Good Luck on finding a decent road. Hope you can avoid StL by miles. It's a pain no matter WHEN you go thru it!!!
    Good idea. I'm in Springfield & 72 is how we usually get to the river road. Thanks! Or maybe i'll get the chance to connect with some other riders passing through central Il.

pitbull

Wow starting to get close to the big day.....got fest stuff comming out my ears.......i think i've got spyders in my head....there haunting me at night lol banners, maps, flyers, shirts, food, bands, locations, rydes. and the list goes on! looking forward to you all showing up. We sure have alot of great people helping us put all this together. Thanks so much to each and everyone of you!