Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderGirl View Post
    I think we all would love to see a photo or two.

I recently installed some new TricLED lights on my GIVI E55 trunk that on my GS. (thread / pics forthcoming)
    Reggy will be getting more LED lights made for the RT now that he has mine for the template. Then we'll post pic's on the web sight. I think they will be a big hit.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by taggtr View Post
    Hmmmmmm....maybe I won't get the fender strips just yet and wait for the ones that come out with white/amber in front and turns red as it comes over the top to the rear.
    I just put them on my RT-S. I went with the amber into red lights. Look really cool and add a lot of extra light to the front. Also went with amber leds in the fender tips. Very easy install.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Custom Dynamics ChannelZ Fender LEDs

Here's pics of the red-into-amber leds on my 2012 Ltd. They are so bright at night as to be distracting to the rider so I have them connected to a separate switch and use them mainly for events.
    032512 (13).jpg032512 (12).jpg

Spyder Garage

I have the half white half red.......went with white because I wanted to keep everything white up front, also changed out the fender tip bulbs with white led's.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

ok us poor canuks were left out of this deal Reggy offered so now I have to buy a set, I need to order a set amber into red so I guess im calling Reggy in the am....dam this site is going to cost me my marriage just kidding.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You will love the lights I have the white to red. The amber to red were not available when I ordered mine but if I were to change I would get them. They do look nice on the fender.

Spyder Garage

I have the yellow LED strips on the fenders and the white Vader strips where the fog lights would go. On the upper 'A, arms I have yellow strips for turn signals and white LED strips on the lower 'A' arms hooked into a remote control.
    My Spyder is blue and yellow looks good with blue.