Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Contest time, "thank" goodness

It's time!

Time for the November ESI Cycle Products Spyderlovers giveaway contest.

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we thought this time we'd have a "things about Spyderlovers you are thankful for" contest.

Just post the thing/s about having Spyderlovers around that you are thankful for, and on 11/30/10 we'll again draw a post number to pick the winner as usual.

This time the winner will receive a Street Magic accent light kit complete with remote control for their Spyder.

So let's all take some time this holiday season to stop and remember to be thankful for all the good things in our life, and let's hear what you're thankful for about Spyderlovers.

MM
    [URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am thankful for all of the really smart people on this forum that have helped me and for all of the new friends that I have made on the site.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CanAnn View Post
    I am thankful for all of the really smart people on this forum that have helped me and for all of the new friends that I have made on the site.

Also grateful to your husband for showing me how to stop my license plate from breaking over and over again.

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

I am most thankful for finding an awesome dealer through Spyderlovers. I am also thankful for all the info that can be found here courtesy of all it's great members. Last but not least are the awesome guys and gals from MO that I was able to meet with personally because of finding them here on Spyderlovers.

Spyder Garage

If it wasn't for Spyderlovers.com I would not have gone any further after having some problems with my first bike....I'm a very happy owner because of this site and it's members' support during my days of getting educated.(The group "Hug" I'll hold for another time.)
    Thanxs a lot Ladies and Gents!!!
    Last edited by Eraser; 10-26-2010 at 03:16 PM.

Play Safe!!!

2010 RT.

Spyder Garage

I'm thankful that so many Spyderlovers want to share the experience of Spyder ownership. You guys and gals are

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

I would like to say to the Spyderlovers Members thank you; For all the story's and tales about your travels, It reminds me when i used to drive to Michigan back in the early 70's, I would listen to the truck drivers stories and their travels on the CB,
    Just listing made the drive go by quicker.

And so as i read about the Spyderlovers travels i feel like i made those trips myself.
    That alone is worth being on this Forum.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile YES!

Our Spyders let Liz and I to meet you and Paddy!
    Ended up with a empty wallet though!

Spyder Garage

I am so thankful for Spyderlovers because this site has helped me enjoy Spydee in ways I wouldn't have thought of when I bought her.

Spyderlovers is full of good and humorous people ready to answer questions large and small.

Spyderlovers has encouraged me to travel to places I never would have thought to go, have adventures I never thought could happen, and meet great people all along the way.

Spyderlovers is full of friends. Some I've met and many I have yet to meet.

Lastly, Spyderlovers helped me find a part of myself I thought was lost forever...

Thank you so much!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

This is without a doubt the best site for Spyder info. The generosity of it's members in sharing not only ideas and suggestions but help, prayers and encouragement when needed is just amazing. I may never get to meet any of you but I feel I've been a part of this great group from day one. Thank you all.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

+I'm thankful for the information overload available from the assembled masses.

Ride on.
    Roadkill

Spyder Garage

I love the people and the help you get on this sight andthankful for all of the really smart people on this forum and for lamonster for all the up dates and magicman for all the goodys we can put on our toys and when one of us is hurt or needs a hand we all come to help with words and lend a hand I met lots of people from west coast to east murtel beach sc and duddly jen and one man that sent me gloves to try out and they helped me out with problem I had doing lights You all are family that can not be replaced at all Love you all welcom to stay at my home anytimeFor Laconia 2011 room in the condo is open for 6 people for Laconia bike week at the summet 4 seasons for 2011 Don THATS WHAT THIS SIGHT MEANS TO ME!!!!
    Last edited by vt228; 10-26-2010 at 06:32 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm Thankfull

for all the information I learn about the Spyder before buying one.

Army Dad

PS. I am also thankful that I won this contest so I got a free mod for my Spyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Smile I'm thankful for

having found such a wonderful hobby that has afforded me so many hours of pleasure and the opportunity to meet so many fine people that I, otherwise, would not have met.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

I am thankful for all of you for advice/help and also VERY thankful for the NEW (fixed) DPS.
    sHANE

2008 SM5 Full Moon
    6 Spoke rims with wheel trim kit, Hindle exhaust, F1 EVO Slide windshield,
    Evoluzione Swaybar, Anti-vibe bar weights, 1" brp riser, Spider anti-vibe grips, Pyle series speakers w/200 watt amp.
    SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

This one's easy: I'm thankful for Lamont. If he did not startup and maintain this site, Spyderlovers would obviously not exist.
    RT-S # 352; Timeless Black... faster than any other color. Mods: EasternBeaver PC8 Fuse Box, 12v digital dashboard display, RearTrunk internal Lights.
    Pioneer XMP3 hardwired, KewlMetal highway foot rests, PolkAudio Speaker upgrades (dxi525 & dxi400), Custom Garmin Nuvi bracket and wiring, Panel Savers, Custom LED array third brake light and rear signal LED's. Custom mud flap lights. Daytime Running Lights (3wattsx6). Heated Corbin seat with 'Lamonster' cut. JBL 400watt Amp,
    Other secret mods.

Spyder Garage

I am thankful to all the members that have shared all there knowledge with us new (May 2011 RT-S) Spyder owners.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sopher View Post
    This one's easy: I'm thankful for Lamont. If he did not startup and maintain this site, Spyderlovers would obviously not exist.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

This year I am thankful for...

- Learning about the Can-Am Spyder for the first time!
    - Learning about SpyderLovers.com through a web search for information about this really cool three-wheel machine called a Spyder!
    - Finding such an amazing resource of good, first-hand Spyder information in SpyderLovers!
    - Being so kindly welcomed by the members here!
    - Becoming a 2010 Spyder RS-S owner!!
    - Having access to the great SpyderLovers vendors!

AND... (among other things too numerous to mention)

-- ESI Cycle Products and Magic Man's generous SpyderLovers giveaway contests!!
    Last edited by - Tim -; 10-26-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Spyder Garage

I'm thankful for all the info here that every Spyderlover has contributed that not only convinced me to by my spyder but also how to best modify it and maintain, and thankful that I've been able to contribute back to the community in some way.

I'm EXTREMELY thankful for all the Spyderlovers that kept my wife and I and our newborn preemie daughter in their thoughts and offered their prayers. The closeness we have even though many of us have never met is astounding.

I'm thankful for the thoughtfulness and generosity of Spyderlovers like Forest, Doc, Docriverside and his wife (She bakes me cookies), MusicArcade, Firefly, and others who have lent a couch or bed, broke bread, or shared something of value with me in regard to our Spyders.

I'm thankful for Spyderlover vendors like ESI (Evan), that when you call he spends time on the phone sharing his knowledge of everything spyder and helps you make the right purchase.

Finally, I'm thankful for the 1st Spyderlover - Lamont, who without this site I would not have met so many of you.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I am thankful for SpyderLovers allowing me to start a new career after I was laid off three months ago.
    Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Spyder Garage

I'm thankful for all the info & pictures on "How To" do most everything yourself on the Spyder.
    It sure is great having access to all this owner experience instead of having to rely on a dealer for everything.

Spyder Garage

I am thankful to BRP for bringing to market a hobby that my wife and I can share! And to Lamonster for creating SpyderLovers!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm thankful for Spyderlovers.com, Lamonster is the Man.

Spyder Garage

O am thankful that I have this resource I can refer to in tempering my crazy ideas (and supporting others) with a great group of people.
    Sam Mancuso

Our "his and hers" Spyders. Read more about them at theotherwheel.com