Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default O2 modifier - VERY HAPPY

finally got one. Low end performance is way up. Idles MUCH smoother and steadier. Excellerates MUCH smoother and stronger. AND no more popping on decel. Really feels like a different engine!

Highly recommended by me

THANKS TO EVOLUZIONE
    EXTREMELY HAPPY OWNER

Spyder Garage

Welcome to the club!

Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

And I notice it doesnt reach 4 bars like it did before!! sweeeeet
    EXTREMELY HAPPY OWNER

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Best mod ever if adding performace items!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by brutus450 View Post
    finally got one. Low end performance is way up. Idles MUCH smoother and steadier. Excellerates MUCH smoother and stronger. AND no more popping on decel. Really feels like a different engine!

Highly recommended by me

THANKS TO EVOLUZIONE
    Do you have other performance mods? Or, just the O2 mod?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Do you have other performance mods? Or, just the O2 mod?

just a two brothers single pipe
    EXTREMELY HAPPY OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post

Welcome to the club!

Happy Spyder Owner

2008 SM5, Trunk Liner, 2" Block Riser, ESI 3" Risers, Evoluzione Cycle o2 Sensor Mod, Corbin Seat and Large Oval Backrest, Madstad RoboBrackets and 24" Clear Windshield, Chrome Clear Catseye LED Tail/Brake/License Plate Light, Brake Strobe, Kuryakyn Grips, Kewlmetals Performance Air kit, Custom Dynamic Orange LED's, Spyder 1 Attitude Performance Exhaust RSS-18-B, Day Runners, Day Pucks, Rivco Highway Pegs, ESI Mirror Extensions, Rivco Floorboards.

Spyder Garage

Default where do

you get the o2 from ????????????
    SPYDRRR

Spyder Garage

Default O2 mod

Quote Originally Posted by Blinc View Post
    Best mod ever if adding performace items!
    I've had mine on now for about 500 miles and haven't noticed the kind of improvement others have described. I have noticed some improvement in low speed drivability.

WE DON'T QUIT PLAYING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD; WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE QUIT PLAYING

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LDFIREWORKS View Post
    you get the o2 from ????????????
    Here's the link....http://evoluzione.net/evo-cycle-can-am.htm...
    Hindle exhaust, Kewlmetal K&N intake + prefilter, Kuryakyn widow pegs, Kuryakyn grips, Madstad 20in. windshield, Juice Box, 02Modifier, Kewlmetal backrest and carrier, missing air dam, missing belt shield, 1" riser, Kewlmetal handlebar risers,Evoluzione sway bar, Street Magic/Day Runner Pucks, Glo Riders Amsoil, 10w40, Rons performance wires

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK WIDOW View Post
    I've had mine on now for about 500 miles and haven't noticed the kind of improvement others have described. I have noticed some improvement in low speed drivability.
    The improvement is most noticeable if you are running your Spyder with a free flowing exhaust, and intake such as the Kewlmetal, while the addition of the Juice Box gives you the performance boost the addition of the 02 mod eliminates the popping and backfiring on deceleration. I have also talked to riders who have only the exhaust and the 02 mod and have improvements, it may be that some peoples machines are running leaner than others.
    Hindle exhaust, Kewlmetal K&N intake + prefilter, Kuryakyn widow pegs, Kuryakyn grips, Madstad 20in. windshield, Juice Box, 02Modifier, Kewlmetal backrest and carrier, missing air dam, missing belt shield, 1" riser, Kewlmetal handlebar risers,Evoluzione sway bar, Street Magic/Day Runner Pucks, Glo Riders Amsoil, 10w40, Rons performance wires

Spyder Garage

Default O2

Quote Originally Posted by Campverdefela View Post
    The improvement is most noticeable if you are running your Spyder with a free flowing exhaust, and intake such as the Kewlmetal, while the addition of the Juice Box gives you the performance boost the addition of the 02 mod eliminates the popping and backfiring on deceleration. I have also talked to riders who have only the exhaust and the 02 mod and have improvements, it may be that some peoples machines are running leaner than others.
    I'm running the Hindle, High flow (Green) air filter and the JB.

Spyder Garage

I'm running the Hindle, High flow (Green) air filter and the JB.
    The other Spyder riders I've talked to with the same setup as you seem to do just fine with either the 02 mod or JB so I'm not too surprised by your results. While the green filter does give you more flow I'm sure your still more restricted than we with the intake setup that eliminates the big box. But again different machines will not all be the same.

Spyder Garage

I've got the Hindle, Green Filter and O2 mod...couldn't be happier. The decel popping I was getting before the O2 mod is completely gone now.

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

I was also told by the guy at Evoluzione that you may get results from the O2 modifier depending on what altitude your are at. So if thats the case I can see why some have different successes with it.
    EXTREMELY HAPPY OWNER

Spyder Garage

And I notice it doesnt reach 4 bars like it did before!! sweeeeet
    Now the weather cooled off a bit ... I am cruising between 2 to 3 bars (with O2 and MAD).
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS

Spyder Garage

Default O2 Modifier, use on 2010 RT ?

I have been reading the posts on the O2 modifier and am considering trying one on my 2010 RT SE5, but when I contacted Evoluzione it sounds like they havent tested it on any 2010s yet...

"we have not tried one on a 2010 but there should not be any different than the earlier bikes.
    sincerely,
    george - customer service
    evoluzione cyclesports www.evoluzione.net

My RT is stock except for a Two Brothers Racing exhaust. I am sure interested in improving the mid-range performance and smoothing out the deceleration noises.

Has anyone had experience using the O2 on an RT without getting into the other tuning mods?

Spyder Garage

Default intake

Quote Originally Posted by Campverdefela View Post
    The other Spyder riders I've talked to with the same setup as you seem to do just fine with either the 02 mod or JB so I'm not too surprised by your results. While the green filter does give you more flow I'm sure your still more restricted than we with the intake setup that eliminates the big box. But again different machines will not all be the same.
    I actually had the KewlMetal intake (sold it on this web site) didn't like the noise and the Green filter seemed to provide the same or better performance. The Kewl Metal set-up eliminates the "Velosity stacks" built into the air box, thus making performance gains suspect.

Spyder Garage

I actually had the KewlMetal intake (sold it on this web site) didn't like the noise and the Green filter seemed to provide the same or better performance. The Kewl Metal set-up eliminates the "Velosity stacks" built into the air box, thus making performance gains suspect.
    Not quite, reduces them by about half an inch or so.

Spyder Garage

I'll ask again, Has anyone used the O2 modifier on a 2010 RT yet ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    I'll ask again, Has anyone used the O2 modifier on a 2010 RT yet ?
    It is not made for the RT. I don't know if it could be adapted, but if it could, it would likely take two, since the RT has two O2 sensors.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M2Wild View Post
    Now the weather cooled off a bit ... I am cruising between 2 to 3 bars (with O2 and MAD).
    That may not be good as you are not really getting up to the "normal operating temperature" that this engine was designed to operate at.
    Happy owner of Silver PE #1232
    All The Gear All The Time - ATGATT
    Gulf Coast SpyderRyders

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Highly recommended by me

THANKS TO EVOLUZIONE
    Make that a Ditto for me!!! Glenn as Big Bird