Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Default NEW MISSING STUFF!

We have finally added our new products to our website, www.spyderpops.com .

Check out special introduction offers for those that already have the "Missing Air Dam"

The New Products include the "Missing Belt Guard" (FITS RT'S ALSO), "Missing Heat Shield" and "Air Management System".

The "Missing Air Dam", Missing Heat Shield" and Air Management System" work in Concert to create that comfort which you
    would expect from this fine machine.

All parts are resonably priced to complete the perfect machine. www.SPYDERPOPS.com

"Missing Belt Guard"

"Missing Heat Shield"

"Air Management System"

Last edited by SPYDERPOPS; 08-12-2010 at 03:48 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Did you mention somewhere that you would be bringing some of your wares to SitS and Lamonsters BBQ?

I may have to splurge and get package #2

The MAD is great

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Yes, however you may not win and then you will have to make the trip both ways without all of this great stuff to keep you comfortable.

Harvey

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by REPOPS View Post
    Yes, however you may not win and then you will have to make the trip both ways without all of this great stuff to keep you comfortable.

Harvey

I wasn't planning on winning, just saving up some $$ and making a possible purchase. Summer is usually a cash flow issue for me and it doesn't pick back up until mid Oct.

If I was planning on winning I'd need someone elses ticket, as mine never gets called

Now if one of my friends win, and they are already "spyderpopped" out, maybe they could negotiate a deal with me
    Last edited by musicarcade; 08-12-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Harvey has come up with some clever fixes for heat management, and best of all, they are affordable. MAD works great and I'm sure the MBG, MHS and AMS I ordered today will be equally effective.

Spyder Garage

Repops, you've done it again!

Looking forward to a cooler foot.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Since you are running those floorboards it will be very interesting to hear how it improves your ride.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile

I have placed my order today about 5pm it will be interesting i will gladly offer my opinion when i get it. no sugar coating just plain truth.

Spyder Garage

I'm sold, my order is in.
    George

2017 BMW R1200R

Yellinacha
    Spyder Garage

I got rid of my back fender. Will the belt guard help?

Spyder Garage

Default hot air stuff

I am sold too, orders in 7:30

Stan / Brenda

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smylinacha View Post
    Rest on the swing arm.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smylinacha View Post

If you are retaining the outer belt guard it will be perfect as they work together to surround the belt.

Most belt drive motorcycles have some sort of guard that keeps stuff off the top of the lower belt where stuff goes into the sprocket.

Yellinacha
    Spyder Garage

I'll have to ask HDX - I think we got rid of that too. All I see is a belt - an unprotected belt.

But I could be wrong - I'm not the techie in the family.

If you are retaining the outer belt guard it will be perfect as they work together to surround the belt.

Most belt drive motorcycles have some sort of guard that keeps stuff off the top of the lower belt where stuff goes into the sprocket.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default RT?

Do all of these fit on the RT?

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rineer4635 View Post
    Do all of these fit on the RT?
    No, only the Missing Belt Guard works with the RT. The SpyderPops Web page (link on the SpyderLovers home page) gives the details.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I might be interested in that air management system.... I'll give it some thought....
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have the Missing air dam, cant wait to get the rest of the new product's. I just ordered the 2# package deal.

Spyder Garage

Would I be able to buy the E scoop separately? I made my own "air management" scoop last year. I already have the missing air dam. These products look great. Keep up the good work.

I have also been looking for a way to get the hot air off my left side. Lots of hot air coming off the pipe on that side right where the gap is between the side panel and the oil cover panel. How about some wind deflectors like I've seen on Goldwings? Thanks again

John

Full Moon 08' SM5, Luggage rack, back rest, Kewlmetal mirror extensions, trunk spring, hidden trunk release cable, ride-on, remote garage openers, header wrap, Lamonster's air box catch can, CHAD, NMN double play w/ LED running/signals, heated gloves (gerbing), dzus fasteners, led fender tip lights, spyderpops missing air dam, tric rings, tric fender strips, spyderpops heat shield and missing air damn, Nexx X1R1 helmet.

Spyder Garage

I ordered pack 2. They look like well thought out, well made must haves. AND considerably better than anything I could make myself!

Spyder Garage

Since you are running those floorboards it will be very interesting to hear how it improves your ride.
    After installing my SBF floorboard, it was disappointing to find out how hot a foot could get. Have to switch from the floorboards to pegs often because of the heat. Don't understand how ya'll take it.

Its mighty toasty down here right now. Conditions perfect for a good test. Will post the results once installed.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Frig View Post
    I have also been looking for a way to get the hot air off my left side. Lots of hot air coming off the pipe on that side right where the gap is between the side panel and the oil cover panel. How about some wind deflectors like I've seen on Goldwings? Thanks again
    Get some exhaust tape and wrap the left header pipe. It takes a little time and effort, but will make a world of difference on the amount of heat coming off that pipe. I have touched my wrapped pipe with the back of my hand when the Spyder was running at 4 bars, without burning my hand. Granted I would not recommend grabbing the pipe and trying to hold onto it, but just being able to touch it at all is pretty amazing to me.

Of course, if Harvey does come up with a deflector that would be cool as well.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    Get some exhaust tape and wrap the left header pipe. It takes a little time and effort, but will make a world of difference on the amount of heat coming off that pipe. I have touched my wrapped pipe with the back of my hand when the Spyder was running at 4 bars, without burning my hand. Granted I would not recommend grabbing the pipe and trying to hold onto it, but just being able to touch it at all is pretty amazing to me.

Of course, if Harvey does come up with a deflector that would be cool as well.
    I have done the same and I know it makes a difference. My hubby's Spyder's pipes aren't wrapped (yet) and I could tell the difference between mine and his for sure. I am also running a full bar cooler. Should be even better with the missing air dam kit installed. On our trip last year at freeway speed with ambient temps in the 80's we were running between 2 and 3 bars for hours on end... all I had done is wrap the pipes, change the spark plug, and do a coolant flush and re-fill.
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Just in case anyone was wondering if the new "Missing Heat Shield" will work with either Corbin Saddlebags or Floorboards the answer is "Yes".

The only exception being the short foot boards that require cutting off some of the lower fairing. These particular products obstruct the "Missing Heat Shield"

Thanks,
    Harvey

Yellinacha
    Spyder Garage

2 to 3 bars??? That's great! Guess I gotta wrap stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderGirl View Post
    I have done the same and I know it makes a difference. My hubby's Spyder's pipes aren't wrapped (yet) and I could tell the difference between mine and his for sure. I am also running a full bar cooler. Should be even better with the missing air dam kit installed. On our trip last year at freeway speed with ambient temps in the 80's we were running between 2 and 3 bars for hours on end... all I had done is wrap the pipes, change the spark plug, and do a coolant flush and re-fill.