Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chicago

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default anyone interested in a cruise in event?

JUST NORTH OF LIBRTYVILLE IN GURNEE AT GURNEE MILLS IS A Mc DONALDS THA HAS A FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE IN . Anyone interested ?
    There are also lots of restaurants in the area . I will be back on line at noon to see if anyones interested and wants to cruise
    Thanks Spyderjack

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderjack View Post
    JUST NORTH OF LIBRTYVILLE IN GURNEE AT GURNEE MILLS IS A Mc DONALDS THA HAS A FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE IN . Anyone interested ?
    There are also lots of restaurants in the area . I will be back on line at noon to see if anyones interested and wants to cruise
    Thanks Spyderjack
    That sounds interesting...if we're not exhausted. Leaving about 10:00 via M-60, US-131, and US-12 to Chesterton, IN, then superhighway to Libertyville. Yes, Firefly, we will divert to 294. Should be at the Hampton mid-afternoon...prior to check-in time. We'll stop by the Candlewood before supper.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

We're here...bunches of us! Nice to finally put some names with faces and voices. Rain in the forecast tomorrow, but were still gonna have fun!!!
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by srspyder View Post
    Im only an hour from Chicago and would never go there for something like this, they shouldve had it in Milwaukee with Summerfest going on, much nicer. Plus I had posted to see what these meetups were all about, but never really got an answer.

Sorry you can not make it,but what a missed chance to meet and make new friends and you are only 1 hour away. Some of us drove great distances to be able to do what you could have done in only 1 hour.
    Happy Owner