pitbull

Default Just got done ryding with the gang

Had a great great day getting to hang out with the whole gang, WE had mackey mouse, 2infront, G-man, bumble bee, SpyderGene, Joe, And MoLee. We grilled, partyed, hot roded bikes, hung out, and road over into the wine country Herman, listen to live music ate icecream. Great day!! Got to watch pitbull junior do some stunt ryding.....gets that from his mother i'm sure. Any ways thanks to the gang, had a great day with family.

Spyder Garage

Just wanted to add we had the pleasure of Mr and Mrs Cowtown leading the ride today. Great day in Spyder Land.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Thanks to you all. We had a great time. It's always nice to get together. Len; you and your family's hospitality is always top-notch, and we all appreciate it. The BBQ was fantastic! It was great to see everyone. Glad to hear you all had a good ride and great time. Sorry we couldn't make the ride. And the upside down cake was the best!! Very thoughtful of you to do that for the birthday kids, BumbleBee and Mo Lee.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Had a great great day getting to hang out with the whole gang, WE had mackey mouse, 2infront, G-man, bumble bee, SpyderGene, Joe, And MoLee. We grilled, partyed, hot roded bikes, hung out, and road over into the wine country Herman, listen to live music ate icecream. Great day!! Got to watch pitbull junior do some stunt ryding.....gets that from his mother i'm sure. Any ways thanks to the gang, had a great day with family.
    Pitbull,

I wish I could have been riding with you all, it sounds like you had a great time. With G-man, bumble bee, and MoLee there is not way you didn't have fun!!!

Last weekend I rode in "Rolling Thunder" is was great 550,000 motorcycles showed up for the run to the WALL in DC.

Got to run, just wanted to say HI.

Don

Spyder Garage

I echo everyones comments... What a nice time we all had and to have Lens Mom and Dad lead the way with an RT, well that tops it off PERFECT... I'm sure in a day or two Len will post a couple Pics and maybe a vedio cause I think he was the only one taking any pictures.. Thank you for providing the family like atmosphere (as always)!!

Joe
    (X)

MackeyMouse

Red face Great Run from Cowtown Folks

That had to be THE BEST!!!! Great food!!! Thank you for that Len and crew. I thank you for letting me come along, It was really a super day!!!I Think the guys did a terriffic job of keeping me from doing anything stupid!! It's really more fun if you can ryde with "the family", and i definetly had more fun.!! I also think I will have to change my Spyder ryder name to TINKER BELL as suggested by Mr and Mrs Cowtown and Len. Seems they really get a charge out of my bell I have hanging on the !! Up North in WI I was told that is to keep the road gremlins away. Well it kinda works!!! Soo don't know how to change my handle but will work on it. Thanks again for a great trip and the ice cream!!!

MackeyMouse

Lightbulb USO ryde

Hey Len and company, I got to St James at 0755 and was up on the on ramp area so I could see down towards Cuba and didn't see anybody on a did see one or two trikes tho . Sooo Got tired and thought I probably missed ya'll and so went back home at 0930. Got the animals fed and now have to get the lawn done sooo hope you guys had a great USO ryde

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MackeyMouse View Post
    Hey Len and company, I got to St James at 0755 and was up on the on ramp area so I could see down towards Cuba and didn't see anybody on a did see one or two trikes tho . Sooo Got tired and thought I probably missed ya'll and so went back home at 0930. Got the animals fed and now have to get the lawn done sooo hope you guys had a great USO ryde
    I guess we were not clear, the USO ride is this Saturday 12 June.
    Sorry
    Lee
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Great time we had

Thanks for the BBQ and lopsided cake (Len dropped the cake) but we still ate it and it was very good

Sorry could not ryde along this time, had my 6-week granddaughter with me.

By the way, all of you who went on that ryde, Thanks for saying good-bye
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    Great time we had

Thanks for the BBQ and lopsided cake (Len dropped the cake) but we still ate it and it was very good

Sorry could not ryde along this time, had my 6-week granddaughter with me.

By the way, all of you who went on that ryde, Thanks for saying good-bye
    So Sorry! guess we were ready to ride, didn't you hear my rear tire say
    Good Bye!
    Happy Owner