Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Interested

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Dillon View Post
    We live in our RV & have a Spyder that we have decided towed behind it for 2,000 miles & it works very nicely...you were have also towed it behind our SUV once. It is a 2016 Drop-Tail trailer. It is bif enough to carry 1 Spyder or 2 Harley Davidsons. We are interested in selling it to get a larger trailer that we can tow both our Spyder & our SUV on together. We are located in Lakeland, FL. Let me know if you are interested in buying it.
    Interested... Questions
    -what are dimensions.... particularly width?
    -how many pounds will it carry?
    -two axle?
    -7 blade wiring... all lights working
    -How much?
    -Where are you located for pickup or ship?

Ken

Spyder Garage

Default Enclosed

Check out ProLine aluminum trailers. NHtrailers.com. I have my second 80"x12 with 3' vee nose. Plenty of room going in and inside. Very light towing and moving around. Good luck.

Spyder Garage

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chickenvet View Post
    Interested... Questions
    -what are dimensions.... particularly width?
    -how many pounds will it carry?
    -two axle?
    -7 blade wiring... all lights working
    -How much?
    -Where are you located for pickup or ship?

Ken
    Deck width is 7 ft., deck length is 7'6", will carry 2,000 lbs., single axle, American 3,500 lb. tortion bar suspension, LED lights all around, 4 pin flat electrical connection, 2 in. ball required. $2,700 and we are located in Lakeland, FL. Can private message if interested and would like pictures. Thanks.

Bruce

Spyder Garage

Default Razor Trailer

This is the trailer I have been looking at - http://www.razortrailers.com/
    Randy

Spyder Garage

Now that is a nice setup. No ramps needed at all! Fantastic. I want one.
    If you don't change anything,,,
    nothing is going to change!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I like but...

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Dillon View Post
    Deck width is 7 ft., deck length is 7'6", will carry 2,000 lbs., single axle, American 3,500 lb. tortion bar suspension, LED lights all around, 4 pin flat electrical connection, 2 in. ball required. $2,700 and we are located in Lakeland, FL. Can private message if interested and would like pictures. Thanks.

Bruce
    I realy like the trailer but I live in CA and I expect shipping cost would be prohibited.

Spyder Garage

Default Dolly

Thinking of towing my Spyder behind our fifth wheel.I have a newer 5th wheel with a receiver hitch that has very limited weight capacity. I have an RV trailer that I could load the Spyder on. Does anyone have an idea of a dolly that I could tow that would handle the tongue weight of the trailer?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I 'm using a EE-9-13 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by chickenvet View Post
    Where did you have trailer made?
    I have a 2013 Spyder ST Limited.

I bought a EE-9-13 (see link below) $1250 (No Tax) $295 delivered fully assembled. I added two gas can/mounts. The built in ramp is to short so I carry and use two long ramps for the front wheels and one short ramp for the back tires.... this trailer has slanting slides so works great for holding ramps. Excellent construction/materials. Probably could fit to ATVs from side.

http://atvtrailersstore.com/EE-9-13-Elite.html

Ken

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by beef56 View Post
    Thinking of towing my Spyder behind our fifth wheel.I have a newer 5th wheel with a receiver hitch that has very limited weight capacity. I have an RV trailer that I could load the Spyder on. Does anyone have an idea of a dolly that I could tow that would handle the tongue weight of the trailer?
    What is the rating of the tow hitch? I can't imagine it is less than 5,000 lbs / 750# tongue weight. Get an aluminum trailer and you won't have any problems. Mine is an Aluma https://www.alumaklm.com/introducing-aluma-edge; they make a comprehensive line of aluminum trailers and have dealers everywhere I think;

Spyder on trailer.jpg
    Last edited by UtahPete; 06-18-2017 at 02:09 PM. Reason: spelling correction
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jsteffey View Post
    Hi. New to the group bbecause I just bought a RT A&C. I am a full-time RV'er, so I am looking for a way to transport the Spyder. Who has found a trailer specific to the Spyder?
    The only one I know built specifically for the Spyder is the Ultimate http://the-ultimate-trailers.com/can...r-trailer.html

2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Trailer

Just put this together to haul Spyder to Americade. It's a 7210 Aluma priced about $2,600 but you can find them cheaper. I put a 4x4 17 " from the front of the trailer and two "I" bolts to strap the bike down -- never moved0604171005 (002).jpg
    2019 Rally , GMUltra Violet

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Aluma 7210

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSpyder View Post
    Just put this together to haul Spyder to Americade. It's a 7210 Aluma priced about $2,600 but you can find them cheaper.
    The same one I have. Fits perfectly, low deck height so ramp incline not a problem. I paid $1900 (Salt Lake City). They also come with walls on 3 sides about 3' high; one of our Spyder group has that one, but I prefer the easy accessibility of this one.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Tongue weight rating for receiver to pull RT Limited around 1000 lbs. Question.

Hello,
    I have a Subaru Outback and the receiver tongue weight max is 200lbs. 1.25" receiver
    I think this is to small and weak so what is the recommendation from those who trailer their spyders??

Blessings
    Mathew

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidow74 View Post
    This trailer by swisstrailers.com is what I have and it works. Its all aluminum 6 X 10 utility with drive up ramp and weighs 515lbs it is good on gas. Cost is only $1578 cash.
    This is basically what I have except my ramp folds in half.
    Works great. I also RV fulltime
    Stefan

Spyder Garage

i use the razor trailer and really enjoy how it pulls, ease of loading etc. the weight of the trailer is about 600 lbs. so with Spyder RTS I'm looking at around 1700 lbs. Max. I can move the tailer around by hand when empty. Tongue weight loaded I'm not sure but not high. there may be some info on the web site.IMG_5216.jpg
    Last edited by Alabamacrussr; 01-02-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Subaru works great

Quote Originally Posted by mvangel View Post
    Hello,
    I have a Subaru Outback and the receiver tongue weight max is 200lbs. 1.25" receiver
    I think this is to small and weak so what is the recommendation from those who trailer their spyders??

Blessings
    Mathew

Mvangel, We have a Subaru Baja Turbo that we have hauled the bikes with for several years on a 6+10 Aluma trailer. The bikes weigh more than the spyder that we have only hauled once. I have pulled the trailer on the interstate at 85 and all thru the Black Hills with no problems. Your Subaru should have no problem with the weight. Our other Subaru without the turbo was a little shy on power pulling the trailer. Hope this is helpful to you.