Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Talking Spyder Sightings

I saw another Spyder on the road while riding mine for the first time. We were coming up Route 28 in Derry NH after visiting with Tatt2r and his girlfriend Dee (great folks) and saw a red Spyder with two riders waiting to turn onto Route 28. They honked and waved. I got soooo excited! Does that make me a dork?

The next day we saw a black RT-S turning onto RT93 North.

I guess they are multiplying! Woo Hoo!

BillGargan

I saw three (one at a time) in widely different locations Saturday in Maine.

Spyder Garage

The Black RT-S going onto RT-93 was probably me.
    Yesterday I took a trip up to Salem NH via RT-93, stopped by Tattr's but he was busy with customers.

I was testing out my new mods and getting some more RTS miles under foot.
    RT-S # 352; Timeless Black... faster than any other color. Mods: EasternBeaver PC8 Fuse Box, 12v digital dashboard display, RearTrunk internal Lights.
    Pioneer XMP3 hardwired, KewlMetal highway foot rests, PolkAudio Speaker upgrades (dxi525 & dxi400), Custom Garmin Nuvi bracket and wiring, Panel Savers, Custom LED array third brake light and rear signal LED's. Custom mud flap lights. Daytime Running Lights (3wattsx6). Heated Corbin seat with 'Lamonster' cut. JBL 400watt Amp,
    Other secret mods.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Guess that makes twice we missed you! We went to Tatt2r's on Saturday. On Sunday, we were eating lunch at Poor Boys on the left right before the on-ramp.