Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bobbobtar View Post
    Seth,
    Let me know when, the wife and I will be there, she makes a mean potato salad.
    deal, If I am not saving the world at night I would shoot over, a jay cook state hwy run is in order of course. come on over to dirt town (bemidji) if ya want, I throw together a pretty good run of grilled dead meat and stuff, haven't lost a taste tester this year.

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Can you do "performance test" with the RSS?
    Testing, my friend, always testing.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

Seth,
    Jay Cook is 7 miles away, any time after April you need a Jay Cook fix let me know.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bobbobtar View Post
    Seth,
    Jay Cook is 7 miles away, any time after April you need a Jay Cook fix let me know.
    just put a small ride together over here, a fj1200 with brakes we fixed, a triumph thunderbird and me in 38 degrees, just a small 45 mile run. still heaves and dirt that holds the two wheelers back. The new motor rebuild has the death machine in the best shape ever.

and I will be over this summer, pm me you # and stuff.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

I'm just North of St Paul !!
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Default Lino Lakes

I live in Lino Lakes, MN, and also have a cabin north of Pillager, MN. I ride a lot around Brainerd, Nisswa and the lakes area.

Spyder Garage

Default Southern mn

Southeast of Mankato 2011 red rt-s

Spyder Garage

Bought my 2012 RT and have 2000 miles on it. I live in south Minneapolis. Ocassionally I see a lava bronze limitedparked by the post office on 34th, but have not seen any others.
    BabyBlue

Spyder Garage

I see I'm a late poster, but, we live in Rockford, a little further than Greenfield,(we're neighbors). We bought ours in summer 2012 and love it. We ride a 2012 RTS SE5 in Magnesium with a RT622 behind. Looking to do some rides next year with other 's. I'll keep in touch on the boards. ttfn

Spyder Garage

I just got my 2012 rts-se in October. I'm near Coldspring.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scott16119 View Post
    I just got my 2012 rts-se in October. I'm near Coldspring.
    Welcome! Keep checking the Minnesota forum or the group on the community tab for schedules of upcoming rides. We tend to get about 12-16 spyders for our monthly rides. Looking forward meeting up with you some time.
    Paula & Butch in North Branch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default We have a spyder in southern mn

My wife and I bought a 2011 rt last year and put on 6k! The kids are all gone so we are in a new stage in our lives--adventours! We would love to meet some new spyders rides and go on a cruise with you.

We are planning on a 7-9 trip this summer and was wondering if anyone would like to go? How fun would it be to be in a group of spyders goin "going to the sun" road in Glacier National Park or maybe a trip to see Nigra Falls. If anyone is interested, drop me a email and lets make some plans! We're fun people! gnevala@yahoo.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I lived in Brainerd for a year while consulting there. I love that area. I lived in a hotel called the Lodge. Your a lucky man! Great fishing and general outdoors area. I unfortunately didnt have a Spyder then as they were not out yet.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default East Bethel

Got my Spyder Limited last September. Put almost 2500 miles on it before I parked. Looking forward to several weekend trips this. Best part about today is we are one day closer to riding again.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

I'll be getting together with Les Caswell (Caswell Cycle in Mora) to pick some dates and start planning where to ride this year. When we have the dates I will be posting them here, so keep checking back to the Minnesota forum.

La Grande, Oregon "In The Blue Mountains, On The Oregon Trail"
    Spyder Garage

Default From Minnesota..........

When you say FROM Minnesota, I grew up in south Minneapolis, so does that count, even though we moved to the Pacific Northwest? It's kind of like this: you can take the boy out of Minneapolis, but you can't take Minneapolis out of the boy. Bye. <M>

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

live in nothern MN, Federal Dam.I Drive 2010 RTS-SE5 Premeir with,RT622 trailer (that trailer has'nt seen much road time)met some good folks on the ride to the lost 40 late summer of 2012.My brother inlaw & i met Seth one day on hwy 2 going to Grand Rapids

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce C View Post
    live in nothern MN, Federal Dam.I Drive 2010 RTS-SE5 Premeir with,RT622 trailer (that trailer has'nt seen much road time)met some good folks on the ride to the lost 40 late summer of 2012.My brother inlaw & i met Seth one day on hwy 2 going to Grand Rapids
    That was a fun ride and it great to meet up with you guys up north. Hopefully you'll be able to come on some more of our rides this year.