Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Laughlin River Run

Saw 5 Spyders today while coming and going to the AVI Resort near Laughlin. I never made it to Laughlin itself because I was with a group. All the ryders were going in the opposite direction on River Road or both sides of I-40. A friend of mine not with my group saw a RT in Laughlin. I've owned my bike since Sept of 08 and this is THE MOST sightings I've had so far. One person in the parking lot at the AVI commented how a friend of his demo'ed on the Spyder since his doctor took him off 2 wheels for equilibrium problems and it made him weep. Despite its failings the Spyder is an amazing machine!
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

One of the news coverage segments here in Vegas had a clip where a red spyder with ryder outfitted in black was the visual focus for quite a few seconds.

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Remmos View Post
    One of the news coverage segments here in Vegas had a clip where a red spyder with ryder outfitted in black was the visual focus for quite a few seconds.
    Hmm. Well I'm sure it wasn't me although I do have a red and was wearing a black vest with a patch on back. But I was never in town. NEXT YEAR, however, we DO have to make our presence known, TOGETHER. Parking together may be tricky.

Note: Room rates were extremely low the weekend prior. John Fogarty was in concert too.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.