Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default check transmission

i was riding and stop at a friends. i never got off the bike i just turn it off. about to leave and the bike starts but won't shift(se5) CHECK TRANSMISSION scrolls across the screen. i restart several times same results. i take the key out and walk away for awhile then return and try again. no message this time bike shifts fine.

is this something to be concern about?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hmmm thats not normal. I would make a call to your dealer and see what they say.

Spyder Garage

It sounds like the GPS (Gear Positioning Sensor) may have had a hiccup. Did you happen to be in a gear when this happened? When my wife first started ryding my 2009 SE5 Spyder, something similar happened to her and the Spyder would not shift from 2nd down into first. I rode it plenty of times after she experienced this issue; however, had no problems with it at all. When I took to the dealer for servicing, BUDS showed a code for the GPS so they ordered a new one and replaced it for me.

So, as stated above, you may want to take it to your dealer and ask them to hook it up to BUDS in order to make sure everything is okay.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

i had the same problem once
    turned it off reseated all the relays never happened again
    2009 SE5 Aerocharger turbo, Evoluzione Swaybar, Penske racing shocks, 225/45 r15 hankook ventus r-s3 tires all the way around