Thread: Corbin discount

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Corbin discount

Do we receive an discount on Corbin products.

Spyder Garage

I bought my seat and hard saddle bags last year when we where at Daytona and got a 10% discount while bike week was on .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Corbin Discounts

I bought Corbin stuff for my 2008 and 2009 Spyders. a Corbin Seat for me, Corbin Fairings, Corbin Trunks, and Corbin rear fender. The fender and a seat were purchased directly from Corbin--in my discussions with them, they said NO to any bulk purchase discounts. I then went through my local dealer later in the year when I figured I HAD to have more stuff. We ordered two fairings, and two trunks for me (about 4K worth) and the dealer orderd several items in addition to my stuff. We got NO discount on the group purchase (about 10K)-- and Corbin also charged ridiculous shipping on a per item basis. To top it off, the order took over a month to arrive. Both dealer, and I are not really happy with the pricing and service. The Corbin stuff looks beautiful on the Spyders, but I dont like the pricing and the hassle. Our "Corbinized" spyders are now shown as the cover page for the Alaska picture gallery. I dedided to go with the BRP touring seat for my wife's bike. It does not look as pretty as the Corbin--but it is as comfortable, and cost about 1/2 the price of the Corbin.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 02-24-2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: updated info about picture gallery
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Corbin only offers 10% discount during events they attend. I recieved my products (dual heated seats with backrest and fleetliner saddle bags) with this discount, but it was during the Hollister Motorcycle Rally back in 2008.
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue