Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Cool post

I got mine from my partner on the Valkyrie board. I was always taking my Valk apart right before a big ride or show and was down to the wire on getting it back together. About the same time the show "Monster Garage" was pretty popular and I was a welder by trade just like Jesse James so I was crowned the "Lamonster". My real name is Lamont.

Spyder Garage

My flying call sign was "Nightrider" , now retired and a member of the Blue Knights Int M.C. so it just evolved to Knightrider.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

"Dynamo" was a nickname when I was young. Have it on two license plates. DYNAMO, first on my BMW Z3 and now on my Subaru. DYNAMO+ on my F250 SuperDuty truck. Still have the Z3. I have it put up as I am ryding the Spyder so much.

I like the name so much the Bull Terrier in my avatar is "Corsaire The Dynamo". Corsaire is the kennel name. He did some serious winning in breed conformation. In DynamoBT the BT is for Bull Terrier. I coined this name for beginnerbikers.org. Dynamo would be my kennel name if I ever bred bull terriers.

So simple really.