Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Dealers not working on older models is nothing new. Has been that way since the early 90’s that I know off.
    2010 RT
    2015 Ural
    1980 & 1982 R65 BMW
    1975 R90/6 BMW
    1956 Triumph TR3A

Spyder Garage

Ebay has disk or thumb drive service manuals which tell and show everything. They also have parts.
    2014 RT

Spyder Garage

Service manuals for Spyders are relatively inexpensive, and well worth the cost if making your own repairs.

https://canammanuals.com/product-cat...ykers-spyders/

Parts for a 2014 are available. I bought this 2014 RSS a few months ago that was missing more than 20 parts. I bought some parts on ebay and ordered many new parts. The new parts took about 2 weeks to arrive, but they were all available.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-27-2024 at 07:40 AM.
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Spyder RSS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good information SpyderC. Here's the thing, some of us have reached that point in that it has become difficult to do the routine maintenance, you know, oil and filter change, even air in the rear tire. So the answer for some of us is the dreaded trip to the dealer and who knows if they are doing a decent job.....Since us 'old timers' do not want to give up the Spyder pleasure of riding, slowly slide between the rock and the hard place. Of course not a solution for the forum, jus sayin, we all reach the hang up the saddle time. AT 91, fortunately I'm not there just yet, but it approaches. I thank you for the read.