Quote Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
Looks great - what was the total cost delivered?
My response requires a bit of an explanation.

First, if you look closely at the unfolded picture, the center ramp runs the full length of the trailer.
You load your bike onto the trailer by driving onto it, and your front wheels end up near the hitch part, and the center ramp is where the rear tire goes.
So for a Spyder or Ryker that center ramp only needs to go about 1/2 the length of the trailer.

You can see that in this diagram of the CAN-AM trailer from the Stinger website:

https://stingertrailer.com/wp-conten...PYDER-01-3.jpg

So the actual trailer they sent me is is a Stinger CAN-AM Combo trailer. Which as you can see from this picture from the Stinger website, has the three full length ramps.
And yes, the center ramp is narrower at the front, as it's designed for a two wheel motorcycle, which does not have the wide tires that a Spyder or Ryker has.

https://stingertrailer.com/wp-conten...COMBO-01-8.jpg

So to answer your question.
The Stinger CAN-AM trailer is listed on the Stinger website for US $3,799.
The Stinger CAN-AM Combo trailer with the full length center ramp is listed on the Stinger website for US $3,999. So US $200 more for the full length center ramp, and a bunch of extra tie-down loops welded on in appropriate locations. You can use the "combo" version to transport up to three 2-wheel motorcycles, or one Ryker or Spyder.

And yes, with the "regular" CAN-AM trailer you could transport one Ryker or Spyder, or two 2-wheel motorcycles.

Delivery is another one of the answers that requires an explanation.

"Shipping" for my Stinger trailer was US $449, which covers strapping the folded Stinger trailer to the pallet, and covering various sections to protect them during shipping. Basically what you see in the first pictue.

But then you also have to pay the shipping company, because the truck that delivers the trailer to your location is not owned or operated by Stinger.
They are a delivery company, and they charge a separate fee. I paid the driver in cash, and gave him a generous tip. I expected him to unload the trailer and leave it curbside, since that's what the delivery information says will happen, but he used his pallet jack to pull it all the way up my long driveway and dropped it next to my garage door, which is a couple feet to the left of the pallet in the first picture.

My advice is to first do some web searching to see if there is a Stinger dealer near you. And then contact them to see if they carry the Stinger CAN-AM trailer, as Stinger makes a wide variety of trailers, and then ask them the price.
I found a Stinger dealer in Kentucky, a couple hours drive from where I live, and when I contacted them they said they don't normally carry the Stinger CAN-AM trailer, but they could order one for me, but the price they quoted was quite a bit higher than than the list price on the Stinger website, even when you add in the shipping charges. So I thanked them, and ordered directly from Stinger.

Good luck!

Oh, and here is my Stinger trailer folded and stowed in my garage.

FoldedAndStowed.jpg