Spyder Garage

Default Which Touch Up Paint for silver engine cover & foot pegs? Color code?

After much searching on this page, I have yet to find it.

I have a 2015 Spyder F3 SE6 that is white and black. The engine cover and other parts (passenger foot pegs) are silver.

I see tons of offerings of touch up paint for the white and black but after searching, I have found nothing to touch the paint on the engine covers. Specifically, I removed the passenger foot pegs and have some touch up to do where the foot pegs were.

Just thinking of heading to the parts store and getting the best match I can but if anyone has a paint color code, that would be great.

IMG_1467.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-20-2024 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Removed Prefix - not 1330 engine specific & expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Try matching your paint at a store with a huge collection of nail polish. You will find one that is almost perfect. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Try matching your paint at a store with a huge collection of nail polish. You will find one that is almost perfect. Tom
    Grey nail polish? Good idea!