Spyder Garage

Default My Ride to get a taco!

Last Thursday night I told the wife I was going to ride my Spyder to go get a taco in the morning. If she wanted to go with, be ready in the morning to go. Friday morning gassed up at Costco. Then took off to Goldendale. Turned West on Hwy 14 and rode on to Stevenson. At Pepe's Taco Trailer at the Chevron station, Wife ordered 2 tacos, I had a burrito. Oh, did I say it was a 3 & 1/2 hr ride to Stevenson? It doesn't matter to me how long it takes to get good food. Gassed up and rode onto Vancover Wa. At Procaliber Motorcycle Shop, I looked at the '24 Spyders they had. A red one really caught my eye. But knowing the troubles people are having with them, and the salesman didn't seem to want to try selling it to me, I left and went down the street to the hotel we stay at when we're there to get our Spyders serviced. After checking in, we went back up the street past Procaliber a few more blocks and stopped at Hula Boys Restaurant to have dinner. It was really good. Saturday morning, we headed home. Stopped in Stevenson and gassed up. Talked to Pepe and his wife for a few minutes and off we went. Heading East on Hwy 14 we turned North at Bingen. Went up to Trout Lake. Mt Adams looked so nice covered in snow with blue sky around it. Turned East to go to Glenwood. Then onto Goldendale. Took a break there and then headed home up Hwy 97. So tacos, hotel, and lots of riding through the woods. Great ride to get food and enjoy the scenery.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-19-2024 at 10:10 PM.

Spyder Garage

You would enjoy a ride to Beaver Ut. for tacos at Beaver Taco. Of course, for us it is only a 4-hour ride. Let me know if you decide to come and I will meet you there and buy the tacos. Thanks for the nice write up, I enjoyed the trip with you.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze