Spyder Garage

Default 2018 with 20282 miles - replaced fuel filter & changed Anti-freeze.

Well as part of getting the Champagne Spyder ready for the trip from AZ to WA I did some more servicing.

I found the short hose leaving the filter that connects to the plastic Y was starting to fail. I suggest you have one or a few additional Oetiker hose clamp for the fuel lines. Filter came with 2 and I needed a third one.

I bought these champs for the rad hose. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013WZF9XW...roduct_details
    and this tool https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXCZDJ55...roduct_details which I did some grinding on the shape od the jaws better work with these small hose clamps.

The fuel filter is pissy to change and the anti-freeze just time consuming and working under the trike. Like the YT I watched I removed the plastic belly piese on the right side. And took the tupper wear down the the headlight surround, to give better access to the anti-freeze expansion tank.

I used a dremel cutoff wheel to cut the raised clamp area to remove the old champs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.