I have a 2023 Spyder RT S2S with a BRP hitch & BRP wiring harness that has a 4-pin connector. I recently purchased a 2007 Bushtec Turbo II trailer that comes with a 6-pin wiring harness. I have purchased a 4 pin square (BRB) to 4-pin flat conversion harness. However, I want to preserve all the capabilities of the Bushtec, i.e internal trailer light and.or back up light. I have a section of a Harley Davison harness that used to be connected to this Bushtec. I figures I would cut the 4 to 6 pin conversion harness flat 4-pin connector off and wire the 6-pin Harely connector on. I will have to determine which 4 wires from the trailer need to attach `to the bike via this conversion harness splicing. I then nee to find a way to gain functionality of wires 5 & 6. The back side of the BRP harness (before the BRP isolater (back current protection), i.e. bike connection side, there are 6 wires. My intention is I want to retain the functionality of the internal trailer light and I want to run an LED lit USA flag below the trailer plate. Additionally, I am searching for LED lights that will replace the OEM lights on the Bushtec. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I think I have the color coding for the BRP harness as well as the Bushtec harness.