Spyder Garage

Default What courier/shipping service to get Slingmods gear to Canada?

Anyone in Canada order from Slingmods for accessories?
    Wondering what courier you pick or use some sort of shipping service where you get it shipped to a PO Box in USA then the service brings it over to their warehouse or to your house.
    Thinking of ordering the Slingmods EvolutionR series plug n play LED Auxiliary Running Light Bar for the Spyder RT and want to know cheapest way to ship it to Canada.
    The OEM Light Bar is way overpriced, and these things are plug and play.

Thanks

Peter

https://www.slingmods.com/canam-spyd...uxiliary-light
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-12-2024 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question/s... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Shipments to Canada were always "interesting," back when I was in retail and did a lot of mail order to Canada. Customs forms were always required then. Customers would complain about the high tariff on some items which they were required to pay. And yes, we WOULD NOT "fudge" what was being shipped. The customs inspectors would check each package, and that was before everyone and their uncle were trying to ship "illegal" items in the mail system. I am guessing it is even more thorough now.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I live in Ontario. I had my 3 piece luggage kit shipped to Bluewater Shipping in Port Huron, Michigan. Very reasonable pricing.
    2021 Ryker 900 (sold)
    2024 S2S

Spyder Garage

I live in Niagara on the Lake, have my shipments sent to my Dropbox at UPS in Lewiston NY.
    Cost at UPS is $5 unless it is oversized.
    2021 Spyder RT Limited Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Cheapest and easiest is USPS, its slowest as well but no surprise fees like UPS.