Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

You can trim the top bracket so that it drops down and secures the battery or you can use some small styrofoam spacers cut to size one on each side and pressed down into place. The top bracket does hold the battery pretty well but if lateral movement is a concern the styrofoam will help eliminate that worry.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AndysF3S View Post
    You can trim the top bracket so that it drops down and secures the battery or you can use some small styrofoam spacers cut to size one on each side and pressed down into place. The top bracket does hold the battery pretty well but if lateral movement is a concern the styrofoam will help eliminate that worry.
    That's what I did. So for anyone else who find this post and want's to use the NOCO Battery (because I couldn't find any post on this), what worked for me was using both 15mm spacers then apply 3 of the foam squares to the bottom of the battery compartment that will get you battery almost identical to the OEM battery height and help security it. Then grind the top bracket ear/clips until the bracket can drop into the slot. The battery is completely secure and no fear of any lateral shifting. Then I ran charger cable out the back so I could access it without having to have the funk open.

IMG_2101.jpg
    Last edited by wagswvu; 04-30-2024 at 10:12 AM.