Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I went with KR20 and a Kumho Ecsta, pretty happy so far after ~200 miles of riding.
    All three needed very little weight to balance out. My old setup was likely out of balance somewhere because vibrations I experienced before are now gone.
    In my case the new tires, brakes, and drive belt adjustment make it feel like new again...almost.
    Steering is definitely lighter and I dare say more precise, 16 psi front, 18 psi rear.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dave7691 View Post
    It's that time again looking for tires what's everyone running?
    Well, I pulled the trigger.

I went to Netzley tire and had them install Hankook Ventrus V4 175/55/15 on the front and Altimax RT 45 225/60/15 on the rear and laser alignment. What a different ride over the stock tires, very smooth and it sticks like glue. For me, I'm so happy with the ride now; it stays where I put it, no drifting in the corners like the understeering of the stock tires. Thank you Derick.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-21-2024 at 08:06 AM.
    2015 F3S , silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dave7691 View Post
    Well, I pulled the trigger.

I went to Netzley tire and had them install Hankook Ventrus V4 175/55/15 on the front and Altimax RT 45 225/60/15 on the rear and laser alignment. What a different ride over the stock tires, very smooth and it sticks like glue. For me, I'm so happy with the ride now; it stays where I put it, no drifting in the corners like the understeering of the stock tires. Thank you Derick.
    Is Netzley a can Am Spyder dealer? If so, might want to not name them out...

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    Is Netzley a can Am Spyder dealer? If so, might want to not name them out...
    They aren't .... they are an independent shop ..... and do excellent work ..... last I heard they can even CANCEL your DESS ....... Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-21-2024 at 02:47 PM.

Spyder Garage

Just replaced the tires , all three on my 2018 F3-T with Vredestein Quatra tracks. Had 48655 miles on the fronts and 14365 on the non Vredestein rear. Normally get 18-22K out of the rear when running Vredesteins. am currently @ 56365 miles. I'm getting laser alignment on my F3 and wife's RT first week of next month. then will be ready to ride and forget about maintenance except oil and filter changes for the year. Love these rides!!!

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White