Spyder Garage

Default '24 S2S Getting odd WiFi failure messages - any ideas why?

Sorry for my first post most likely being a dumb question. Purchased a 2024 S2S a couple of weeks ago. Today after backing out of the garage I noticed a download failure message. My Spyder is connected to wifi but I did not try to do an update. Started the Spyder up. Moved the wife’s car onto to the road. Put my helmet on backed out and stopped to use the remote to close the garage door. That’s when I noticed the message.

Got home from work and checked for updates. Took a few tries as I was getting server unavailable message. With each server unavailable message I was getting the failed download message.
    When I was finally able to connect to the server no updates available. Just up to date message.

I just tried again and the Spyder won’t connect to the wifi. From reading on here I know that is a common problem.
    Any ideas on the failed download?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-27-2024 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question/s... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Just an FYI.
    I installed a battery tender today. Checked to see if I had any fault codes. I did. U0155. Can bus.
    So I called my dealer.
    He told me both codes are related to the ACP download that’s not available yet. The Spyder is looking for that download every time it gets on wifi. Since it doesn’t the download, the message and the fault code are displayed.
    The dealer also told me that they are expecting the download to be available in April. But they were also expecting it in February then March.

Spyder Garage

Turn off the wifi. Then you won't have to see the error.
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FrogmanDave View Post
    Turn off the wifi. Then you won't have to see the error.
    You are correct