Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

The Garmin Zumo is your best choice. If you are short on funds, using your phone with the Waze app is the next very good route. You have the choice in the setup to avoid interstates and toll roads and a few other options.

Spyder Garage

I bought a Garmin 396 several years ago, although many feel you don't need a GPS and they use their phone, there are some places you don't have cell service. So I would suggest both, your phone and a Garmin GPS.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-23-2024 at 08:27 AM.

2017 F3 LTD (SOLD)
    2017 HD Freewheeler (SOLD)
    2021 RT Base Upper and lower adjustable deflectors , Top case, Signature and lower lights, Baja Ron Bar, Back rest,Fobo TPMS, Garmin 396 , LED Fender lights, Rear LED turn and brake lights, Rear Brake light flasher, Rear Saddle bag LED lights, Battery tender, Lamonster Handle Bar Riser.

Spyder Garage

I mounted CarPlay on my 22 RTL and mostly run scenic off my iPhone. This way I can pretty much use what my phone has.
    2012 RSS
    2022 RT Limited
    2021 Ryker 600
    2021 600 , Black/Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt Animal View Post
    Thanks ned64 for the pm. I don't have permission to reply to pm's for some reason.
    Thanks

Anytime, and you need to get up here and finish riding through these couple of states for your map. If you do get here let me know and I'll ride with you if you like. Nathan in Yakima, WA.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-25-2024 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Removed Post title - they mess with Searching! ;-)

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome and congrats on the new spyder, I just use my android phone and a combination of Rever, Google Maps and Waze. Each one has their own use for me.

If in a Rush or travelling at higher speeds on the highway, I use waze for the crowdsourcing reports although waze is in it's twilight and google is slowly killing it off by removing features one by one or not fixing bugs in a timely manner.

If not in a rush and don't need to stick to one route I use google maps for real time traffic updates and routing.

If I am going on a planned route and don't want that route to change I use Rever and use the follow a route line feature plus Rever Pro version will give you the choice of a weather radar overlay so you can see if you have rain on the route ahead of you.

I will also split screen android and have Waze running in one window and My radar running in another if rain is expected.
    Last edited by CloverHillCrawler; 03-25-2024 at 05:45 AM.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black