Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
    Honestly, it's not the dealership's fault.

Fussing/complaining at them will do you no good at all. It might even be detrimental to you in the future.

BRP is who everyone needs to be fussing at.
    I didn't fuss at the dealer, I talked to them and they gave me the phone number for customer service at BRP. I called BRP and spoke to them and discovered my dealer didn't have a direct phone number for them. Now they do have a direct dealer phone number. I was also told from BRP that I can be compensated for the down time. My dealership is going to give me a loaner until its fixed, you are right the dealer is doing the best they can.
    Last edited by JB62; 03-21-2024 at 01:55 PM.

Spyder Garage

I have a feeling that BRP is going to be doing several parts shipments before this situation is resolved.
    2019 RTL Phoenix Orange
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EdMat View Post
    I have a feeling that BRP is going to be doing several parts shipments before this situation is resolved.
    BRP sent me an email asking my opinion and I told them the truth about what was happening as well as telling them about other 2024 owners being annoyed with the apple car play issue. so maybe they will get it in gear

Spyder Garage

I feel for you guys. I really do. Makes me really appreciate my 2021 that has had no issues.

Spyder Garage

So I had same issue and dealer replaced with new battery and as they were backing it out it did it again. After 2 hrs it is the dash cluster. Mine is a 2023 F3 Limited just purchased new last month. I kept getting DPS code, engine malfunction and VSS error. Then it will be fine. Short runs it was worse. Had to wait to restart and pray it would.
    Last edited by Wdaniels; 04-24-2024 at 10:28 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wdaniels View Post
    So I had same issue and dealer replaced with new battery and as they were backing it out it did it again. After 2 hrs it is the dash cluster. Mine is a 2023 F3 Limited just purchased new last month. I kept getting DPS code, engine malfunction and VSS error. Then it will be fine. Short runs it was worse. Had to wait to restart and pray it would.
    Start a case with BRP, I did and eventually the dealership gave me a new Spyder